Random pic thread.

Yep, but free shipping if you spend more than $1499. So if two people need tires and go in on it, you're set.

You sure??? My brother and I are gonna order...but it's showing $200/order for shipping.

IMG_9964.JPG

Very top of page says free shipping cannot be combined with other discounts.

Oh and, you're welcome. Lol.

You sure??? My brother and I are gonna order...but it's showing $200/order for shipping.

View attachment 231023
Nope, not sure, just internet guessing. My screen shows it, but maybe its only on certain products, and regardless, it probably can't be combined with the discount:
upload_2016-11-9_14-17-17.png

Still that's a good deal. I just can't justify buying a new set when mine are less than a year old

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just bought a set for the little brother, and all 3 of my trucks are set up with the same rim size now...so an extra set to rotate around won't hurt.

I saw on pirate4x4 they quit the discount at 5 pm cst. I guess they lost too much money. Sucks cause i was going to pick up another set to store. My 42 rockers are over half worn. I also saw they ran out of larger sizes and are backordered a while.

Oh well, I was wanting to go back to tsls anyway

Well shit! The code isn't working for me.
I saw on pirate4x4 they quit the discount at 5 pm cst. I guess they lost too much money. Sucks cause i was going to pick up another set to store. My 42 rockers are over half worn. I also saw they ran out of larger sizes and are backordered a while.Oh well, I was wanting to go back to tsls anyway
Just as well,I have all my extra money tied up in tobacco baskets

Maybe Kendall has a friend named Georgia who went on a cross country trip, and all 14 were from Georgia...

I really wanted to order. I stared at the checkout screen for like an hour. But I ordered too many guns on the 7th and tech these weren't the tires I wanted, and a resell for profit wasn't guaranteed... had to pass on it. Sadly

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess somebody "borrowed" a worksheet from a teacher in Georgia.
Yellow!

8, if the test-taker was in Georgia.

Fail, if the test-giver was not in Georgia.

What if its a logics test.
The old "can not answer with the info provided"

The again the Q to the left also has the 14 in it, are we sure there wasnt a reading assignment that answers this question....with common core that is my most likely thought.

e38c8181fd9c9f29286c70a230eb24a3.jpg
f797137968acd0b4d24fe748260243f7.jpg

6 hrs work, no money to show for the day, and possibility of only making 4 or 5 hours on it.......

And I still need to completely disassemble the dash, replace the dash pad, then completely reassemble it, install it back in the car, and make it back into a running/driving automobile once again. I really would like to find other ways to make legal money.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back