Random pic thread.

I have lots of tattoo work, but no face or neck, and no piercings. Even as heavily covered as I am I still look at people with neck/face tattoos and tons of metal in their face oddly and have a hard time taking them seriously or thinking about hiring them.

Though I still occasionally have some smart ass ask me how I like flipping burgers for a career since my hands are tattooed. It's usually some stuck up soccer mom or some dick bag yuppie. *I don't flip burgers by the way*

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Dad vs the big tree.
IMG_20161112_100736948_HDR.jpg

Howd the remington like that big tree?
This was my trial run for this brand and I'll say I'm impressed. My 17 Husqvarna is down currently. For a $200 20" chainsaw I'd say the Remington is a good buy. It's been going strong all day long.

Congrats man, you've skinnied up a bit since I last saw ya. I've run 2 but they had beer events in the middle and at the end. Last one was kegs 'n' k's

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

IMG_20161112_234512.jpg

Straight out of the box.. about $880 kit, you'd think they'd packed it better. Still wondering what that little broken plastic piece is. It worked and was 3 days out FDO expedited for another. SMH. Saved the box for this one.

Had a little fun at uwharrie Wednesday

Rode up Daniel on my YZ450 earlier this year. Got to the ledge to park for a minute and watch carnage, when we rolled up on some in progress. (2) 4-wheelers were there, one up over the ledge but in the hole facing UP and one waiting. The one waiting was a 2-seat polaris with a goldwing type windscreen, The one onver the ledge and in the hole was a 3 day old Polaris Scrambler 1000, that......had just did a complete flip over backwards attempting to get out of the hole after the ledge :eek:

I took a closer look and yep...bent bars, busted plastics, and a pissed off owner. He finally got up the notched section and kept going....his buddy in the 2-seater took the illegal shortcut :rolleyes:

Back