Random pic thread.

Did some ceiling tile painting for Tammy Lynn Center

2fceb0f83fd1712efdd3cf2d1ae9b0ba.jpg

028d93d2a8a89e88eacd341fa7801839.jpg

So you're telling me..... I can shat and shower....at the same time? Brilliant.
IMG_20161107_100759809.jpg

This take multi tasking to a whole other level!!!!!!!:eek:
This is a million dollar idea! I'm scrambling around trying to figure out how to spend tens of thousands of dollars I don't even have yet! :lol:

This is a million dollar idea! I'm scrambling around trying to figure out how to spend tens of thousands of dollars I don't even have yet! :lol:
Just think if all homes start to install these units think of the perks, drunk guy pukes in your bathroom just turn on the shower, somebody taking to long on the toilet just turn on the shower.

Just checked the page...and they're confirming the code is working for 50% off. Great deal, I have no idea how much it costs to make a tire, but I'd imagine 50% off on any damn thing is taking a hit.

But then $200 for shipping.
Yep, but free shipping if you spend more than $1499. So if two people need tires and go in on it, you're set.

I'd run the Rockers bigger than 40. I ran the 39.5 and I liked them but they would have been better with more space between the lugs. From what I read if you get the 42s and cut the Texas lug out the sum bitches will hook for days.

Back