Random pic thread.

IMG_1647.JPG

I've got two girls. So far it's a bunch of pissing and whining about "it's cold, I wanna watch TV, I hear stuff in the woods".....on and on. Damn!!!

Every night that you hear stuff in the woods and wake up alive the next morning is another chance to learn to not be afraid of the woods at night.

Sounds like they need something to keep them having fun and engaged. They'll get there, don't give up.

Had to read it twice, missed it the first time...guess I'm not the only one, haha.

Alright...I give...what is it??? I'm torn between a dinosaur screwing a big headed lady doggy style with someone riding her piggy back...and a bullet that's made impact.

And google just defaulted to Hanukkah and Hakuna

Alright...I give...what is it??? I'm torn between a dinosaur screwing a big headed lady doggy style with someone riding her piggy back...and a bullet that's made impact.

And google just defaulted to Hanukkah and Hakuna

It's supposed to be Hakuna.

I see the brontosaurus sex you're talking about. It's like cloud formations.

It's supposed to be Hakuna.

I see the brontosaurus sex you're talking about. It's like cloud formations.

Ah...that completely went over my head...was thinking Hanuka was something the kids were saying or something, and it correlated to the dinosaur cloud sex.

It's like a Rorshach test.... Either way, that's the worst tattoo I've seen in a while. Dyslexia might be kicking in on me, because I read it and thought it said "Hanukkah My Titties"

Main reason I've never got a tattoo..... stupid shouldn't be permanent.....

I often wonder if people think ahead about that.
There's no way they can.Then they cant figure out why they cant get/keep a job.

Back