Random pic thread.

You fail.

Coyotes, Foxes, Wall Hanger Bucks, does for eating, Bobcats

That is the preferred order of kill everytime I go in the woods.
I put bobcats before foxes but I like turkey, grouse and quail hunting. And let's be honest I see the predators more than I see nice deer in the mountains

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

@Jason W. @Lankford we need to print this out for PawPaw the next time we see him for the great mayo/whip debate!

1.png

2.png

You fail.

Coyotes, Foxes, Wall Hanger Bucks, does for eating, Bobcats

That is the preferred order of kill everytime I go in the woods.
Wasn't about to plant a rage in the ground for a dumb fox;) I see him on a regular basis out of that stand due to his den location. Gun season is around the corner. I haven't seen or heard a turkey there in 3-4yrs But coyote and fox numbers are up. Got a family of 5 raccoons running around as well. Damn turkeys don't stand a chance there anymore.

Wasn't about to plant a rage in the ground for a dumb fox;) I see him on a regular basis out of that stand due to his den location. Gun season is around the corner. I haven't seen or heard a turkey there in 3-4yrs But coyote and fox numbers are up. Got a family of 5 raccoons running around as well. Damn turkeys don't stand a chance there anymore.
A 22 with silencer would be a good 2nd weapon for that problem come gun season

You can call in most any fox/coon/coyote/cat in hearing range w a mouse squeaker or just pucker your lips and pull in to make the same sounds. Be careful doing it from a stand if they're close or they'll look up and see you. Fire ants also kill Turkey chicks. A friend did a study years ago in Ga. for the FWS and fire ants were the #1 killer of newly hatched chicks in that area.

20161103_205152.jpg

When i built my stroker for my jeep I spent a little extra on a Accel cap, rotor and wire set.
Tonight the jeep died on the way home. I did get it to restart and ran like crap the rest of my way home. Died in the driveway again. Started troubleshooting and pulled the distributor cap to find the rotor in pieces. Guess its not as quality as i hoped

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

View attachment 230699
When i built my stroker for my jeep I spent a little extra on a Accel cap, rotor and wire set.
Tonight the jeep died on the way home. I did get it to restart and ran like crap the rest of my way home. Died in the driveway again. Started troubleshooting and pulled the distributor cap to find the rotor in pieces. Guess its not as quality as i hoped

Even "good" stuff is all cheap Chinese shit these days :kaioken:

14947564_1207507802628962_5241709952712473417_n.jpg

My wife has had recurring back and neck problems for a few years now,thats why she no longer goes wheeling. After being picked and prodded all summer,tryin to get some relief,they finally done the procedure today.The procedure involved them going in to her spine,at the base of her neck,w a laser to burn to the nerves at her 4,5,and 6 vertebrae.This is the x-ray of her neck that was on the screen in the recovery room when they let me come in.If you look close you can see the tubes they out in her neck to insert the laser thru.

View attachment 230699

Find some local circle track guys in your area and talk to them.
You will be amazed at how much off-the-shelf stuff is preferred over the "good" stuff.

Matt

And no other info? as much as I try to zoom in on the sign I can not read it . I am going to assume a 5000 price tag like you see on all of them.

edit 6200 i found it on craigslist

Yep, guy said it was on Craigslist. I'm out of the loop on those things. I was hoping for $2-$3k, lol. It is on Haw River Rd just past Harvicks old house.

1106160728.jpg 1105160812.jpg 1105160814_HDR.jpg 1105161456.jpg
Camping at White Top Va. With Boy Scouts. 26 in the morning made some heavy frost. First night I hammocked like my son, next I elected for the three season tent.

No heat, rust coolant, new heater core... Nailed it!

IMG_20161106_182222.jpg

Change your coolant and fix leaks ASAP. Don't run water all summer, that is the cause fwiw. also helps to save from having to fix resulting warping/gasket/seal/cracks problems, especially on smaller aluminum motors.

Last edited:
Back