Random pic thread.

New lift arms and parts for the little tractor. These have a 4" offset so wider stuff won't cause tire rub.
Got a new receiver hitch for it too.

Did you buy these or make them? I need to redo the lift arms on my Kubota and I like that receiver hitch mount.

Did you buy these or make them? I need to redo the lift arms on my Kubota and I like that receiver hitch mount.
TSC or Northern tool should have em.

images.jpg

TSC or Northern tool should have em.
Neat Farms is the only place I found to have these offset lift arms except factory Kubota and Deere (which are crazy expensive)

A hitch similar to this is available at Agri Supply but for more money than the ebay one shipped right to your door.

View attachment 234696 Another vehicle I didnt need. Was too cool and too cheap to pass up:

There's one of those in Huntersville parked next to the road, and the last time I asked the owner about it he wanted something like $10K or $12k for it (it's not posted for sale). Yours is in better shape too...
Huntersville locals will know the one I'm talking about, it's green...

I don't know what I'd do with something that heavy duty, but it sure is cool. Shorten the bed, give it a little rake, replace the dually wheel setup with wide singles and Sportsman slicks?

Last edited:
Get airstream Bambi (short model), pull axle, Mount on back, tow flatbed loaded with trail rig.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We've seen the Tahoes park 3 wide on the side of the road on parts of 85, on the backside of the overpass facing 90deg to traffic for easy pullout.

Back