Random pic thread.

I dunno why...I almost like this: (looks better than the new ^^^ F350)

48_f6.jpg

Thats a Roadkill truck. Does a mean wheelie

I was pissed when I switched from a s6 active to the s7 active and found out it doesn't have the infrared thingy. Now I'm back to using the remote.
Good to know. That's retarded. How did you like the S6 active? I've contemplated swapping to AT&T so I could get it, but I like having signal everywhere with Verizon.

Good to know. That's retarded. How did you like the S6 active? I've contemplated swapping to AT&T so I could get it, but I like having signal everywhere with Verizon.
It's opposite around here. My friends with Verizon don't get signal at my house. I liked the s6. It did everything I needed it to. Good camera too. I have never owned anything apple so I can't tell you how they compare. Before the s6 I had a galaxy rugby pro and that was the best phone ever. The s6 active was kind of fragile though, it fell off my tractor and hit by my rhino 272 rotary cutter and was no more.

It's opposite around here. My friends with Verizon don't get signal at my house. I liked the s6. It did everything I needed it to. Good camera too. I have never owned anything apple so I can't tell you how they compare. Before the s6 I had a galaxy rugby pro and that was the best phone ever. The s6 active was kind of fragile though, it fell off my tractor and hit by my rhino 272 rotary cutter and was no more.
I had 4G at your house. Barely... But did.

Got behind this guy on the way to work last week.
IMG_20170113_074152527_HDR.jpg

@jeepinmatt let me know if want to go the AT&T route I can possibly save you a little $$$.
I already get a discount through work if I switch to AT&T. But I have AT&T Internet at the house that I'd like a discount on :D

Spent Friday evening re-decking my utility trailer...
20170113_174029.jpg
20170113_192559.jpg

So that Saturday I could take my old man to Knoxville to pick up a new motorcycle. Yeah, the old man who walks with a cane and has a traumatic brain injury because of a motorcycle crash on the track 6 years ago. Some things are just in your blood...
20170114_125237.jpg

20170114_104158.jpg

Back