Random pic thread.

There's one of those in Huntersville parked next to the road, and the last time I asked the owner about it he wanted something like $10K or $12k for it (it's not posted for sale). Yours is in better shape too...
Huntersville locals will know the one I'm talking about, it's green...

I don't know what I'd do with something that heavy duty, but it sure is cool. Shorten the bed, give it a little rake, replace the dually wheel setup with wide singles and Sportsman slicks?

Has a working PTO, I am planning to try to make it a wrecker.

ca2cf0a0a90bff6e0e78bbc79947ef7c.jpg

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

I can't stand it when someone calls a front axle a rear end. Motard I use to hang with did it all the time. He would say "hey man want to help me change the axle in my front rear end"

yep.
Harmony
Yeah they got it all covered.
Thanks Ill hav to check it out.To be honest up until Christmas I just had one remote here in my "office" but Tonya got me a Roku,a sound bar and a boom box for my XM and those added a remote each.Then I had to find the tv remote so switch the tv over to watch the Roku.So that put me at 5.

Get the right android phone and you can do all that too with one remote at multiple locations (and it's in your pocket instead of wherever the kid hid it). Takes about 10 seconds to program, and you can associate it with different wifi networks so that it automatically switches.

I dunno why...I almost like this: (looks better than the new ^^^ F350)

48_f6.jpg
All mad max style

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Get the right android phone and you can do all that too with one remote at multiple locations (and it's in your pocket instead of wherever the kid hid it). Takes about 10 seconds to program, and you can associate it with different wifi networks so that it automatically switches.
I was pissed when I switched from a s6 active to the s7 active and found out it doesn't have the infrared thingy. Now I'm back to using the remote.

Back