Random pic thread.

In 2 years when they have mold growing on the baseboards, and papers dripping with moisture, it'll be the mechanical systems they blame.....not the cut vapor barriers all over the building

In the past two weeks I have been a part of four meetings revolving around vapor barrier design for one building. I shudder at the term "vapor barrier" now..

The hat....it is a cigar brand, yes? I wanted to say blind mans bluff, but I know it's not...I can see it just can't think of the name....I is driving me crazy now....

it is a Lonerider hat..

loneriderbeer.com

Ball joint remover. Air powered. :D
IMG_20170215_162631516.jpg

May have answered about wrong picture, the big square box is balcrank in weaverville. Did it with dan taylor with BG about 2 years ago. Only pic i had of one of my bigger jobs.

Dan is good people

The guys at work want them for our FADAL's so bad.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

And everybody on NC4x4 thinks to themselves.... 'that ^^^ would make a nice workshop out back"

And everybody on NC4x4 thinks to themselves.... 'that ^^^ would make a nice workshop out back"
I wouldn't want to have to pay to heat that thing!
Space ain't free

58f748c68ed401c67bb5e2cb65fc55bf.jpg

Our nearly complete booth at the southern spring show in Charlotte. All of the exterior of the house is reclaimed from a century old house on my families property in SC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me know if you need a place to, uh, "store" all those materials when you're done. Did you retrieve the millstone?

Samsung auto correct effing blows
Agree 100%. Sometimes I feel like I spend more time fixing autocorrect's incorrect correcting than I do actually typing.

7808b2efe6474c6cc98c718e6e4c4cd5.jpg

Testing out the camper with the woman. So far we left late, split my finger hooking up, someone has a loose dog that my rotti decided to attack and we think has gone off to die now and I forgot rum. But I have a cold beer and I'm relaxing finally.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

2 things:

1) That picture hurts my neck trying to turn sideways and figure out what I was seeing haha :D
2) Where did go camping for the weekend?

2 things:

1) That picture hurts my neck trying to turn sideways and figure out what I was seeing haha :D
2) Where did go camping for the weekend?

Ummm. Just turn your phone sideways?

EDIT: duh! Some people have computers. Ignore me! Lol

Last edited:
Back