Random pic thread.

Bad A@@ Burger!

B14CE034-2274-4729-B548-31C680E9E710_zpszvotsvt0.jpg

Main reason I stopped going to steak houses (with the exception of a few)...seemed like they were all compensating for their inability to cook a steak with some kind of topping/seasoning...and if they didn't, I generally ended up asking for A1. I'm not going to pay $30-50 for a piece of meat that needs to be doctored up. If I wanted that, I'd go with the $12 burger instead.
Few waiters/waitresses get it when they ask if I need A1 or anything and I say "I hope not" or "I better not". Best steak I've had was in Jackson WY, I compare all others to the memory of that hunk of meat, none measure up to it. Not sure if would go back and get another, I'm torn between my love for that steak but don't want to run the risk of the next one not being as good, it would be heartbreaking!

0% chance I will ever go veggie/vegan.

best piece of steak I ever tasted,,,,, employer bought me one of those Kansas City Steak type packages a few years back. American Wagyu. Rib eyes, T-bones and New York Strips. sighhhh !!!! Unbelievable. Would I buy them? No. Dangit they were some fine tasting steaks.

Few waiters/waitresses get it when they ask if I need A1 or anything and I say "I hope not" or "I better not". Best steak I've had was in Jackson WY, I compare all others to the memory of that hunk of meat, none measure up to it. Not sure if would go back and get another, I'm torn between my love for that steak but don't want to run the risk of the next one not being as good, it would be heartbreaking!

I've done that many a time, you find 'the best'...and it was either a fluke, or you build it up in your head so much it can never compare. Some times its best to wonder what might have been...haha.

What's the place in Jackson??? I've been trying to head out that way every couple of years, absolutely gorgeous out there.

I totally get that and do the same thing. I at a steak one time in Nebraska that was so damn good and juicy there was NOTHING that could've been put on it to improve the flavor. Absolute perfection!

I've done that many a time, you find 'the best'...and it was either a fluke, or you build it up in your head so much it can never compare. Some times its best to wonder what might have been...haha.

What's the place in Jackson??? I've been trying to head out that way every couple of years, absolutely gorgeous out there.
Loved it out there! Had the Bison NY strip at Hayden's post, at the Snow King resort. We stayed there the night before our flight back to be close to airport. The rest of the trip we stayed at the Big diamond ranch outside Dubois. Hit up Yellowstone, Tetons, trails on UTV's and took the rental jeep on some back road ramblings.

Loved it out there! Had the Bison NY strip at Hayden's post, at the Snow King resort. We stayed there the night before our flight back to be close to airport. The rest of the trip we stayed at the Big diamond ranch outside Dubois. Hit up Yellowstone, Tetons, trails on UTV's and took the rental jeep on some back road ramblings.

I absolutely love it out there. If you ever get the opportunity to go during winter, it's another completely different experience.

View attachment 225760
View attachment 225761
View attachment 225762
View attachment 225763
View attachment 225764
View attachment 225765
View attachment 225766

Edit...well those pics didn't show up the way I wanted...but these were a couple we took.

Any snowmobilers out there???

Just a delete tune or extra power also?
160 extra hp via EFI live and a 5 position switch
How do you fill your auxiliary tank with the camper cover on? Been thinking of throwing a camper cover on the truck for a while but this has held me up.

The camper has contractor style windows, the entire window lifts up. Makes filling it really easy and gets some odd looks at the pump:D

Seen this trailer today. Could not get that great of a pic since I was driving. Front had like a 10-12' enclosed area with an awning on one side. Ive never seen one setup like this before
20170311_164301.jpg

Seen this trailer today. Could not get that great of a pic since I was driving. Front had like a 10-12' enclosed area with an awning on one side. Ive never seen one setup like this before
View attachment 243439
Ive seen a few of these. They are popular food trailers for bbq guys. Prep area inside and smoke/heat stays "outside"

Back