Random pic thread.

You're doing it wrong.
Bring an empty water bottle with you and fill at a water fountain. Pack a snack.
I can't bring myself to drink from an airport water fountain. I know it's the same water I drink at home, but something about the airport just grosses me out. There's no telling what Habib had on his hands when he flew in from India and decided to wash his face and hands in the fountain. I got deathly sick while traveling years ago. Emergency room committed to the hospital sick. I picked it up somewhere along the way. I don't trust anything at an international airport that's not in a wrapper.

Installed my new CB that my wife got me for my birthday last month. Thanks to @GONOVRIT for suggesting it to Lisa.
Trimmed a little on my fenders and my 43s should clear now.
IMG_20170815_175204187_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170815_175233493_HDR.jpg

I can't bring myself to drink from an airport water fountain. I know it's the same water I drink at home, but something about the airport just grosses me out. There's no telling what Habib had on his hands when he flew in from India and decided to wash his face and hands in the fountain. I got deathly sick while traveling years ago. Emergency room committed to the hospital sick. I picked it up somewhere along the way. I don't trust anything at an international airport that's not in a wrapper.
A lot of airports have water bottle filling stations at the water fountains expressly for this purpose. Or you can swing by the bar at a restaurant and politely ask the bartender to fill you up.

Picked this guy up off Craigslist today. 1967 International 1000B. Been parked since 84. Fella I got it from bought it from the original owner and hadn't titled it yet so I've got the 1967 title which is pretty cool. Some rust and the 304 and t28 trans are of unknown condition, but the price was right.

IMG_1713.JPG
IMG_1708.JPG
IMG_1707.JPG
IMG_1721.JPG

Picked this guy up off Craigslist today. 1967 International 1000B. Been parked since 84. Fella I got it from bought it from the original owner and hadn't titled it yet so I've got the 1967 title which is pretty cool. Some rust and the 304 and t28 trans are of unknown condition, but the price was right.

View attachment 252450 View attachment 252451 View attachment 252452 View attachment 252453

I've also wanted a international truck and a scout 800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed my new CB that my wife got me for my birthday last month. Thanks to @GONOVRIT for suggesting it to Lisa.
Trimmed a little on my fenders and my 43s should clear now.

what model is that? also, curious; did you dovetail your rear or is it just smashed?

I've also wanted a international truck and a scout 800

It's not for sale..........yet :p

Is that the oil change record on the door jamb? That's awesome clear coat that when you finish restoring

Guessing he didn't go to his local Service Station, & their door stickers!

Yep, oil changes, grease, filters, etc. Will definitely have to preserve that. I forgot to look at the mileage on the odometer, but it looks like the last service was in '84 at 38,783 miles. I'm guessing it doesn't have much more than that on it since the last window sticker was in '84. This things been parked almost as long as I've been alive. :rockon:

IMG_3731.JPG
You're gonna need a new bolt and a washer for the pulley. I can't remember if it's metric or a 5/16 fine thread, though.

5/16-24 for the mounting bolts and also the crank pulley. It went together super easy and you were right! It's a runnin sum bitch!! I have to disable the low oil sensor though cause when it digs down low enough the tilt of the motor is enough to trigger it. Did you have to?

Apparently drive, passenger, and driver of another car killed.

View attachment 252535

With skinnies in the rear and the other visible suspension mods on a 99+ hatch it's a strip car. I dabbled in them for a while and as fun as it was it scared the shit out of me the power you could pull with basically nothing surrounding you. Had a 97 JDM RHD with a K24/ 6 spd swap turbo'd and sprayed that I couldn't keep front tires on so I went back to my formerly scheduled programming (Jeeps) broke as hell but no chance of dying from a high speed crash unless it was someone else's speed that was introduced. Sucks for all involved though....

Back