Random pic thread.

beer-funny-meme.jpg

Knot shore what Mark Harris is talking about ......

gut coverage for 300K with
pre existing conditions

IBS maybe?
20181030_181626.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

the blue one is for the marshmallow stick.

Have you tried a fifth?
I used to have a fifth with my evening coffee...that got expensive, so I dropped the coffee. :lol: kidding, I am :lol:

Walked out this AM and one had strung a "tightrope" between the truck and the honda....which was right at eye level.

Arms full, web stringer now wrapped around my head, tangled in my eyelashes....yeah I bet the neighbor thought I was having a stroke
I had one of those happen between my truck and my wife's car when we were living at our last apartment. Big damn spider, too. I realized I walked through the web as I was feeling the tension pushing against my coffee keg (Bubba keg I used for a coffee mug). I opened my truck door, and saw in my dome light I had an unknown type of spider the size of a half dollar creeping across the top of my mug (was ~4:30 am, so it was a little dark out). I'll admit, I almost squealed. :lol:

Gonna start wheeling the truck? Let's take it to Bmac's or Mini's this weekend.

Haha naw man I was cleaning up in the shop and had the front tires off the buggy since i broke the r&p and thought "hmmmmm wonder if they will clear" they did. Wouldn't take it off any sweet jumps but they clear lock to lock.

Nightmare Before Christmas theme for our family this Halloween. I was Jack the Pumpkin King and wife was Sally.

Some random stopped us to get a picture and she was talking about getting the movie themed shower curtain... I asked for a pic too. I think we should have entered a contest and tried to win some coin.

IMG_20181031_193619.jpg

So I'm a procrastinator. At about 4pm today, I finally got started on the costume I've been trying to start on for 3 days. At about 4:01pm, I realized we were out of staples, and I really needed them for the costume, so I flew out of the driveway in the truck to get some stupid staples. By the time I got to Stanley, I noticed a weird scraping/screeching/grinding noise from the passenger side of the truck. On the way back, it got much worse. Finally got under the truck around 10:30 tonight, and found the culprit.
IMG_20181031_223437.jpg

IMG_20181031_223918.jpg

Its amazing how much noise a rock or piece of road trash will make rubbing on the rotor and the backing plate. Fortunately I had a feeling that my spirited departure on the gravel driveway had caused this exact situation, so it only took me about 3 minutes to diagnose.

More importantly, i got the staples and the kiddo got a pretty sweet costume.
IMG_20181031_183050.jpg

Nightmare Before Christmas theme for our family this Halloween. I was Jack the Pumpkin King and wife was Sally.

Some random stopped us to get a picture and she was talking about getting the movie themed shower curtain... I asked for a pic too. I think we should have entered a contest and tried to win some coin.

View attachment 279117
IMG_20181031_183532.jpg

This was BJC. My little girl was Sally but she ran off with the neighborhood kids before I could snap a pic.

So I'm a procrastinator. At about 4pm today, I finally got started on the costume I've been trying to start on for 3 days. At about 4:01pm, I realized we were out of staples, and I really needed them for the costume, so I flew out of the driveway in the truck to get some stupid staples. By the time I got to Stanley, I noticed a weird scraping/screeching/grinding noise from the passenger side of the truck. On the way back, it got much worse. Finally got under the truck around 10:30 tonight, and found the culprit.
View attachment 279118

View attachment 279119

Its amazing how much noise a rock or piece of road trash will make rubbing on the rotor and the backing plate. Fortunately I had a feeling that my spirited departure on the gravel driveway had caused this exact situation, so it only took me about 3 minutes to diagnose.

More importantly, i got the staples and the kiddo got a pretty sweet costume. View attachment 279120

Hey, his runs at least!

View attachment 279118

View attachment 279119

More importantly, i got the staples and the kiddo got a pretty sweet costume. View attachment 279120

Nice work on the costume.

Also congrats on marrying up. I'm in the same category as well. :huggy:

View attachment 279118

View attachment 279119

You need to step up your bobcat costume building game.
73314516b7c0d900dd18342476ee5b86.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back