Random pic thread.

Is that a for real pic? I've hauled many boats and they don't move much, unless it's on a trailer with rollers. I don't see how that would happen on a trailer with planks.

No straps and a panic stop,looks like the winch went with the boat. I saw a brand new 25' or more offshore boat in a ditch on 17 near Hertford years ago. It had come off a trailer and slid down the road about 200 yrds by the groove the keel left in the highway.There was a hump in the road that I assume dislodged the boat from the trailer. There was nobody there, just the boat in the ditch. I wondered if it fell off the back of a tractor trailer hauling several boats and the driver was unaware?

Boat pic is real. I saw it a while back when it happened, back then there was a link to a local TV news website that covered it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

FSRVWBEHN827WAJ.LARGE.jpg

WTF is going on here?

Its a way of looping that greatly reduces the size of the cords and keeps it from being tangled.
And as long as you do it right, when you need to use int he future you only uncoil the amount needed.

New shoes for the tow pig today.
9D5A6FE6-C819-4000-A282-E3E7B243657B.jpeg

Toyo Open Country R/T

The wheels look good! Hope you like them.

Thanks! First impressions are all positive. They’ll be a big improvement over OE tires for sure.

Back