Random pic thread.

In the trash
Perhaps :lol:

We're making these for free this year from a surplus of aluminum drops. There's two types of people we could give these to.
1. A random ass sports fanatic.
2. USC Alumni (long-time local business partners).

We're making sure the right people get them.

I have 43k on mine and still going. Trying to decide if I want the rt again or the at next time now that I'm driving more.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I honestly dont remember the milage when i put the rt's on but from experience on a 6600 lb ram 2500, i havent noticed these wearing any faster than the set of at's on it last.

Its a way of looping that greatly reduces the size of the cords and keeps it from being tangled.
And as long as you do it right, when you need to use int he future you only uncoil the amount needed.
And when you do it wrong, you'll be cursing yourself for days for all the knots you made :cool:

I honestly dont remember the milage when i put the rt's on but from experience on a 6600 lb ram 2500, i havent noticed these wearing any faster than the set of at's on it last.
If the price is close I'll prob go with the rt's again. They have treated me well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Perhaps :lol:

We're making these for free this year from a surplus of aluminum drops. There's two types of people we could give these to.
1. A random ass sports fanatic.
2. USC Alumni (long-time local business partners).

We're making sure the right people get them.
As the husband of a lady with an embrodery and promotional/marketing business..be very careful where you post those. SC is notoriously stingy with their copyright protection and vindictive as fuck.
8 vinyl decals sold for $24 cost me $3,200 ....because someone posted one on Facebook

@XJsavage said they were making them for free, so @Ron could they still go after them if they don't charge for them? Just a point I wondered in other avenues of different products.. (ie: software code & instead of distributing the binary/reversed copy, simply furnishing the tools to change it and you supply your own binary to change)

@XJsavage said they were making them for free, so @Ron could they still go after them if they don't charge for them? Just a point I wondered in other avenues of different products.. (ie: software code & instead of distributing the binary/reversed copy, simply furnishing the tools to change it and you supply your own binary to change)

No comment on software code that gets into IP laws.

The logo is trademarked. Producing it, even for your own use is illegal.

We own a license agreement for products for 18 college sports teams. But those LAs are for specific products only. For example my wife can make a specific earring for the University of North Carolina. But changing the color, size or any other design elements would violate our license. These earrings are roughly dime shaped. A deviation of more than 5% circumference is considered a breech.

Im not trying to be a buzzkill just really wanring savage as he is a damn good dude

Wasn't really looking for legal advice, just I figure the Jeep SBEC is 25 plus years old, and as long as my work doesn't contain copyrighted material (the code/binary), I should be in the clear, as I'm just providing a tool for YOU to modify what YOU own. The tool itself contains no materials of theirs. It's equivalent to a set of tools in my book. There's a similar project for the turbo mopar stuff and they've been fine with regard to that, but they distribute the binarys and reversed copies, with no repercussions, so should be just ok.

</ThreadDerail>

I sold you those wheels;)

You sure? I bought them off Craigslist a couple years ago. That’ll piss me off if I met a fellow wheeler and didn’t even know it.

Seen this on the interweb. Said it was bolted to a Jeep an pulled in shop.
4664194C-8F89-481C-8766-C9D1B517DE38.jpeg

As the husband of a lady with an embrodery and promotional/marketing business..be very careful where you post those. SC is notoriously stingy with their copyright protection and vindictive as fuck.
8 vinyl decals sold for $24 cost me $3,200 ....because someone posted one on Facebook
I haven't gone as far as to ask that specific question to my boss but in 20 years of business, he's made a ton of memorobilia directly for the University, I'd think he'd have a loophole somewhere, if not rights paid in full. Not 100% sure though. I know he has a BA, his wife a Doctor's in nursing, both his daughters went and are still going and traveling the world with their majors, and his son is on a transfer, all at USC.
He probably has something figured out. The CAD drawing is almost completely freehanded.

No comment on software code that gets into IP laws.

The logo is trademarked. Producing it, even for your own use is illegal.

We own a license agreement for products for 18 college sports teams. But those LAs are for specific products only. For example my wife can make a specific earring for the University of North Carolina. But changing the color, size or any other design elements would violate our license. These earrings are roughly dime shaped. A deviation of more than 5% circumference is considered a breech.

Im not trying to be a buzzkill just really wanring savage as he is a damn good dude
On second thought, I would be a fool to doubt you. You've never given me a reason to.
I'd also be a fool to in any way jeopardize a relationship between a company and a university.
Multiple reasons. All entities involved, the school, the company I work for and the individual that created it have given me more than anyone else.
Pic edited.

Positive. You came to my house one night and got them in Dallas lol.

Well damn! Wish I’d known better... and yeah, wheels look great!

Friend of mine gifted me with this the other day. Was one of the last knives he made when he worked for this company before he retired. Definitely the nicest knife I own by far....
Randall Made Knives
Model 28
132b9ffa516d04e7bbd4bf0ab04e3734.jpg
7f2274adf57d574a55e72f1b776516a6.jpg
dibs! Shipping to 27330?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dibs! Shipping to 27330?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Definitely not for sale, it’s lounging in the safe now. From what he told me the knives are made completely by hand. He retired from the company a few years ago and this was one of the last few he made. They are running on a 6yr backorder now according to their website.

Positive. You came to my house one night and got them in Dallas lol.
don't feel bad..I've met people on here and in person and cant remember their damn name.

Back