Random pic thread.

We did these electric razor deals this year, kids are 3.5 and 5. They are lighter and cheaper. Seem like good stepping stone to gas powered in the next couple years.

3.5 year old is a little sketchy but he will have it down in no time.
8537bbb920f97f3466d6bb5ff41e019a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This dude dreams of an old ford truck????

If that had been me, the little bubble above my head would have been an AMG G wagon.....

Well it’s a 73-79 ford truck group...so it’s fitting. But we’re simple folk...can’t even spell ayemgee

Well it’s a 73-79 ford truck group...so it’s fitting. But we’re simple folk...can’t even spell ayemgee

I would bet if you drove a g wagon you would change your mind......
If you have seen the newest diehard, then you know how undestroctable they are.........

You forgot, " I'm out"!!!!
I was going to add it man, but I don’t quit so doesn’t apply! Lol I’m gonna have those done today and I’ll get to start back to welding and fab instead of mass production!

Must be a Bitch, cutting out all those little ends, & having all those long pieces left over!:fuck-you:
Yeah they def left a lot on the tube end when. We received em, made no sense to me lots of wasted metal imo. We’re trying to figure out what to use em for instead just scraping em! I’m gonna build a rocket stove with some of em for camping I believe?

MVIMG_20181224_135609.jpg

Christmas Eve ride with the kids. He will be 5 in Feb. Wanted to explore a trail off the main area. Slipping and falling down on roots and mud only made him more determined to push forward. :)

MVIMG_20181224_135446.jpg

@Deplorable , no it's the trail system that connects the Black Mountain rec park to Montreat Colleges In The Oaks property. We live in Black Mountain and for their age it's really close and easy to spend a little time there and come home without all the commuting. My daughter is 7.5 and we ride from the house and around through town and then onto the Greenway and then hit various paths etc. I am looking forward to getting her a geared bike and start riding in Montreat some.

@Deplorable , no it's the trail system that connects the Black Mountain rec park to Montreat Colleges In The Oaks property. We live in Black Mountain and for their age it's really close and easy to spend a little time there and come home without all the commuting. My daughter is 7.5 and we ride from the house and around through town and then onto the Greenway and then hit various paths etc. I am looking forward to getting her a geared bike and start riding in Montreat some.

I know the area well. Lived in Black Mountain for about 13 years until moving toward S Asheville. I imagine today that same spot may be underwater. I was near Carrier Park earlier and Amboy was closed. The river sucked up several roads I traveled today.

Back