Random pic thread.

Unfortunately we no longer have mtn. lions in the Carolinas......

You must work for the NC Wildlife Resources....

Unfortunately we no longer have mtn. lions in the Carolinas......

That may be the official word .... but talk to guys who spend a lot of time in the woods and you may hear something different.

Matt

f67bf24c330b01f78851cc2532902602.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That may be the official word .... but talk to guys who spend a lot of time in the woods and you may hear something different.

Matt
I've seen some interesting things in the woods all over SC. I camp out literally every weekend and I'm actually standing in the woods as I write this. I keep an alert eye and ear on what's around and try to keep a lot of it a secret just so people don't go out out and kill it. Their first line of defense is secrecy and I'm certainly not going to betray them.

Matt

But the federal government said they are extinct, and if the feds said it, then it must be true.......

Is yours a standard? Weight?
He's a standard. It's the only kind I like.

So fat his belly drags the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reference to yourself, lard ass? And for the record that was my old one.

Oliver is pretty healthy and is around 19 lbs.

He's a standard. It's the only kind I like.

Reference to yourself, lard ass? And for the record that was my old one.

Oliver is pretty healthy and is around 19 lbs.

I figured either that or you use real small laundry baskets lol. 3 of ours (clyde the long hair chocolate tan dapple, Aurora the Black and Tan short hair and Freyja the cream) are mini and Thor, the tri color on the left was sold to us as a mini but we quickly realized that not to be the case. He is now 7 months and about 20 lbs although he has some of the mini characteristics his full size traits came out way strong lol. I love em all and they are a collection of nerds hahaha

I figured either that or you use real small laundry baskets lol. 3 of ours (clyde the long hair chocolate tan dapple, Aurora the Black and Tan short hair and Freyja the cream) are mini and Thor, the tri color on the left was sold to us as a mini but we quickly realized that not to be the case. He is now 7 months and about 20 lbs although he has some of the mini characteristics his full size traits came out way strong lol. I love em all and they are a collection of nerds hahaha
I think I like them the best because of their personalities

That’s a true statement about dogs in general. Their personalities are always better than dealing with humans. But doxies are in a class to themselves!
This is the damned truth! We've got 6 Doxies of various sizes and weights here, and they are some of the most stubborn animals I've ever seen.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

This is the damned truth! We've got 6 Doxies of various sizes and weights here, and they are some of the most stubborn animals I've ever seen.

Have you ever had a husky?

I have to encourage mine to eat steak, and when asked to sit on the couch beside me, he turns his nose up like "how dare you".

IMG_20181223_205918.jpg
Well, it works. Once it settled in, I learned my trailer has about 400lbs of tongue weight empty. Put the excavator on it and I was at about 900lbs. I ended up pulling forward about 6-8" further than normal because my normal spot wasnt giving me as much tongue weight as I thought. Now it's at 1100lbs but I forgot to take a pic. Kinda cool.

Have you ever had a husky?

I have to encourage mine to eat steak, and when asked to sit on the couch beside me, he turns his nose up like "how dare you".
The one that's black and white like a dalmatian is Daisy. She usually refuses to go out the same door as the rest, has to go out her own ”special door”. If she is standing at the door wanting to come in and you open the door, she will turn her back on you and sit down. Then after 30 seconds or so she'll come in. That way you understand it was her decision, not yours to let her in.

The short hair red one in the center is Sammy, he's been blind and deaf now for years but still gets around ok unless you rearrange furniture for Christmas or if it rains outside, he gets lost in the yard.

The long hair red one is Jake, he is their son, and as stubborn as his Mom.

Smokey the black long hair is the best squirrel dog I've ever seen. He hunts squirrel in the yard all day if you let him.

Luke and Caroline are the last two black ones and they are the smallest and oldest. We got them from my sister when they got stationed in Wisconsin. They couldn't handle snow higher than they were.
e44f4765300aba6350f938a31b5b604f.jpg

View attachment 282711 Well, it works. Once it settled in, I learned my trailer has about 400lbs of tongue weight empty. Put the excavator on it and I was at about 900lbs. I ended up pulling forward about 6-8" further than normal because my normal spot wasnt giving me as much tongue weight as I thought. Now it's at 1100lbs but I forgot to take a pic. Kinda cool.

So that’s how the top 10% live their lives. Wow!

Back