Random pic thread.

The one that's black and white like a dalmatian is Daisy. She usually refuses to go out the same door as the rest, has to go out her own ”special door”. If she is standing at the door wanting to come in and you open the door, she will turn her back on you and sit down. Then after 30 seconds or so she'll come in. That way you understand it was her decision, not yours to let her in.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Perfect example of why I love them. My last one was a huge asshole. To the point of comical. He was his own man and didn't need to answer to anyone...or so he thought. He was very independent. He sat on one end of the couch and I sat on the other. This new one is a lap dog 100%. He will literally try everything under the sun to get in your lap. I miss the old one still but Oliver has some really good characteristics (ex - he's very good with my kids).

So that’s how the top 10% live their lives. Wow!
FWIW, if any of you 90 percenters have a 2.5" receiver and need to borrow it to check tongue weight, you're more than welcome to. Except @DSM Turbos :flipoff2:

FWIW, if any of you 90 percenters have a 2.5" receiver and need to borrow it to check tongue weight, you're more than welcome to. Except @DSM Turbos :flipoff2:
Tongue weight? Ha! Long bed dually dont care bout no stinkin tongue weight!

This amuses me...

5B22EE71-6753-4F69-B35E-06CB588D1E86.jpeg

Time Marches on. Kinda gets me in the feels.
IMG_20171224_221956.jpg

IMG_20181224_234333.jpg

My baby boy is growing up...
IMG_20181224_221338.jpg

View attachment 282711 Well, it works. Once it settled in, I learned my trailer has about 400lbs of tongue weight empty. Put the excavator on it and I was at about 900lbs. I ended up pulling forward about 6-8" further than normal because my normal spot wasnt giving me as much tongue weight as I thought. Now it's at 1100lbs but I forgot to take a pic. Kinda cool.

Where you buy that?

I dont need to OWN one. Just borrow it once to mark my trailer for jeep/tractor/mini-ex and I'm good :huggy:
One time fee set up weigh station...now I just need some affordable scales for the whole mess.
Looking dumb has got me by so far.

Back