Random pic thread.

Needs more Sealer!
interestingly enough, they have not added any in the time they have owned it.. and previously was not using coolant.... Just run hot on their way back from the daycation...

Also covered up the drain grate in the shop so I can roll my engine hoist and creeper over it.. I had been threatening to do this for a year. Plasma came in handy to salvage the metal from it's old framing that used to be part of my ex-horse(now flatbed) trailer

IMG_20190429_235929173s.jpg

First time in my 25 yr career, that I've had an Architect encourage my mechanical system to be front and center in their elaborate "open space"...especially at an ENTRANCE :eek:

Usually I'm made to hide and contort in ways that defy physics to still satisfy comfort levels.

Personally I think it looks like ass! But the architect hasn't seen it installed yet, so we'll see. BTW...no ceiling in here, it all gets painted and stays exposed

(this is a dining hall for a middle school. Low roof area just beyond is the kitchen/serving, and the double doors empty to the playground, as well as secondary parking entrance)

20190429_153848.jpg

First time in my 25 yr career, that I've had an Architect encourage my mechanical system to be front and center in their elaborate "open space"...especially at an ENTRANCE :eek:

Usually I'm made to hide and contort in ways that defy physics to still satisfy comfort levels.

Personally I think it looks like ass! But the architect hasn't seen it installed yet, so we'll see. BTW...no ceiling in here, it all gets painted and stays exposed

(this is a dining hall for a middle school. Low roof area just beyond is the kitchen/serving, and the double doors empty to the playground, as well as secondary parking entrance)

View attachment 292072
This will be referenced in my next WCPSS VE discussion :D

View attachment 292072
I've seen assier things...Biggest douche-mobile

This will be referenced in my next WCPSS VE discussion :D

We've done 4 of their schools now. Those folks manage to be able to build a school for roughly 2.5 times per Sqft more than what WSFC has in the past :rolleyes:

Every single meeting during design involved over 100 people (some with ridiculous titles) from WCPSS. I think one guy introduced himself as "Superintendent in charge of putting chairs away after special assemblies" :eek: and everyone had an opinion/expertise in school design.

I'm like "hey, I'm just a paid monkey with a music box...you tell me what you want, and I'll play it" (as long as you pay me)
But with 100 opinions, it was impossible to nail anything down and actually WORK on it. I drove down for one meeting that lasted for 2 hours, and we never got past the sign at the road :mad:

Today starts the big crane install in VA. Got 4 of these monster girders to set over the next 2 weeks.

3' wide x 9.5' tall x 160' long.

2 girders weigh 157,000lbs each & the other 2 weigh 136,000lbs each.
8751602866d4070b3bae296529507320.jpg
f94177d60a56668c69f2aeaa7711a80c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
That is going to be an expensive move......

White Zombie FTMFW
Semi-random. They have the Catawba variety 12-packs now that have Hopness Monster, Farmer Ted's, Zombie and Evening Joe. I think that's a pretty solid line up for a variety pack.

Semi-random. They have the Catawba variety 12-packs now that have Hopness Monster, Farmer Ted's, Zombie and Evening Joe. I think that's a pretty solid line up for a variety pack.
I like the Foothills mix up but rarely find it down here.

Dad spotted this by the house he is building in Northern Michigan. No details but looks cool. Just has the Jeep badge on the front. View attachment 292088View attachment 292089
I know a guy near me that has one. Not sure if they are the same configuration or not. The one here has no seat, stand up and drive. No pedals just a big stick. Pull back(or push forward, cant remember) and you move, let go and it stops. It's in pretty rough shape and I got the impression from the owners son that he would sell it for about $1,000,000

The thing that’s funny about that video is he is from Michigan and we have some of the most beautiful fresh water lakes in the world but he filmed the video on Old Hickory Lake outside of Nashville.... :confused:
No kidding. I had no idea about that. While I've never spent any time in Michigan I did spend a spring break in Biwabik Minnesota visiting my uncle when I was a kid. Beautiful doesn't even describe the lakes up there.

One step closer to getting @woodrow back on the trails with us. Someone has to help me drag @Stuntman Autoworks' pile back to the trailer :flipoff2:
IMG_20190430_171002132.jpg

Note: Had to sacrifice coast side pattern a little to get a more centered drive pattern. His 8.1 will mask any slight whine on decel :D
The joys of trying to make low pinion 60 front last as long as possible.

Back