Random pic thread.

You've not seen the new period blood movement where chicks are war painting their faces with it and instagramming the pics/videos?

:rolleyes:
Somehow I feel like you're not joking...I'm too afraid to look, I think I might throw up a little. :lol:

Weve got a bone yard that could just about build one, but everyone pulls from it and saved my ass on numerous jobs, so I dont use too much personally.

You have web stiffeners to install too? That's why I like back to back less work and just as strong.

Shameless plug but have you seen southern blocking products? Precut 3/4 cdx FR done right.
Southenblocking.com

I do slightly benefit from it but my guys prefer it and ask for it now that I've shown it to them.

PM me if interested.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lay off buddy, he subs for one of my biggest accounts :D

My best friend was suppose to get married at sunset today, his dad had a stroke on the way up here last night. With that and the weather they decided to do it at sunrise..... the shit you get yourself into for your friends
91551552a53f78bcaea5fa4942629586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My best friend was suppose to get married at sunset today, his dad had a stroke on the way up here last night. With that and the weather they decided to do it at sunrise..... the shit you get yourself into for your friends
91551552a53f78bcaea5fa4942629586.jpg

That's incredibly special. One of the biggest things that creeps up on me every now and then after I lost my dad is that he never got the chance to meet my wife or my kids.

That's incredibly special. One of the biggest things that creeps up on me every now and then after I lost my dad is that he never got the chance to meet my wife or my kids.
It's funny, I' ma reasonably healthy guy and only 42, but I have this weird paranoia of something happening to me before I can walk my now 8-year old daughter down the aisle and hand her off to some asshole whose going to give me me a heart attack anyway.

His dad is still in the hospital. But they are having their reception next weekend and he is cooking all the food so I’m heading down to help him next week. Doctors said he was lucky to be on the way here and close to the hospital other wise he probably wouldn’t have made it

Well, I had to build it and rearrange, but finally got my new office all but finished.
e853346491ea87537db85298f528edea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

After going the wrong way down a 1 way street, then turning on a side street. He proceeded to back into the car behind him multiple times this was the final parking job.
3927e86000781efff6286edae6f24daa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
From a distance, I saw a similar parking idiot, the other day. Had I known he would take 10 minutes & 20 maneuvers, to get Somewhat parked, I would have walked up & filmed him! My Apologies to Women, as I thought it was one, till the old handicapped man got out. Plenty of room to park, but the first time, he only backed half way in; like 5' from the curb. He knew it, so he started sawing the steering wheel, pulling forward & back. Most of his twisting, never moved him over! Even opened the door once, & went at it again. Finally got within 2' of the curb, & climbed out. He couldn't even walk, without holding on to the car. Never did see a cane or walker. Think he needs a Driving Road test?

Back