Random pic thread.

Yeah buddy. Getting gas yesterday.
eb2d8e9ab677b3c8690a4288766350b3.jpg
81a4809232cef0644118ab12a51dfa3f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Where the heck was that? And why did you stop at 35 gallons?
Probably a rewards card of some type, and it has a 35 gallon limit.

................. the wheel is being held together by duct tape .........

41347985a5888afca0a027df16de6d38.jpg

I guess we know what they are doing with their share or the "education lottery" money.
Buying duct tape.

For us non engineer types why no flat roofs??? Snow load,increased maint cost???
They had a bad experience with membrane roof leaking so it jaded them. It was honestly a bad installation with poor quality seams but that's all it took.

We call those "Palmerisms" since James Palmer was the head of maint/facilities a decade ago and made that (and many other) decrees that sorta stuck

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY GIGANTIC PREHISTORIC CREATURES!!!!
IMG_20190502_091648.jpg

Oh, nevermind, it's just a Luna moth...
IMG_20190502_091717.jpg

I work hard, so my kid can have nice things, like a mattress to sleep on...
IMG_20190502_064953.jpg

I work hard, so my kid can have nice things, like a mattress to sleep on...
View attachment 292219

I thought I had a picture of my son doing something similar but can't find it. He had taken a blanket into the kitchen and took a nap on the floor in the corner.

I did find this jem though.
wbfMZl2TbL2wIPiAo3rxFX1TASZrus47-z-qp6juaDh8d4cPCIXIKnIdMsJKnaZhBcHimeQ0_S-k4Nvnnn7lGbPn3z5ZO4qbafhBsW8G5j6yzI-KXeI7uou8gVc3H3DTtRNbqFXxxplGAbJowPS2Oo4F_pwh-lcUEhBsobCDJu6PChr5oqkrl8TYhKgWQdJj4mh9HkZg-GGPgKE-l0sG0ZZcwcDrz0aD64pdFotsk91IS8YUP5WDk0ftBDnt57PZCIw6XneIOXh5gbUxkvGzyL31pTVlESfmub7ky0FQEmmDW8VxYMfxzu5dibFHTy8_aPyPL1_vfBcqQhTF2HIHD12H--2thLmdq4Y0jHwbjH_Z9eJv15mCSdYtnwBrr1_AR6_4oYnIGW8vtx8ewX8hBxexdtIx96oZftV7d6LNjkTWTbfUAhjKybhhHQFYhJjs8-WlUFwd7z641CuP-konQWoEPiJQxcORBMsMYixHZEIsNdyQE6r6ojq9aArLOUGMql3D1hnP43mXDvE8rmWfUQ-ibUoxjQt4KfKNS3F59-HDB9LgveoYD7s_xQaQFx9BJanzam3JnJql8R4Y2X7fcoxL8hFEQP0tNfflgWrUck7kt6HpTKTNwBI44Xt2WzhBQI5IEDCXHw_5KhcAK27HVPVyGqOM2_I=w600-h800-no

Stopped by the post exchange for some lunch at the food court today and this little beater caught my eye. Toyota axles F&R, 285 Yokohama M/T’s. 3 link front 4 link rear. It looks really well done. It was next to the on post car lot but it didn’t have a for sale sign in it so I just gave in a quick snoop around/under then snapped a pic as I got back in the truck. View attachment 292156

^^^ That's different....

They were basically the same as the tracker/sidekick underneath. 16v engine, they werent terribly slow.

I DeVinney or someone else raced one in ECORS?

C'mon. its vintage.

I think Ive heard a story about that door.
Fun fact. Matt gives visitors a tour of his son's room to showoff what he can do with his wood...

I think Ive heard a story about that door.
Fun fact. Matt gives visitors a tour of his son's room to showoff what he can do with his wood...
That actually is a true story.

They are easier than dogs.

That’s what I’m told, once they get past the chick stage. Wife was even nice enough to let me know I could convert my 12x24 parts shed into a coup. So it’ll go something like this...chicks become chickens, not cute anymore, so I get to forfeit storage space for chickens nobody wants, producing eggs we won’t use. And I get the privilege of taking care of them. Still relatively new to this dad thing, does that sound about right?

That’s what I’m told, once they get past the chick stage. Wife was even nice enough to let me know I could convert my 12x24 parts shed into a coup. So it’ll go something like this...chicks become chickens, not cute anymore, so I get to forfeit storage space for chickens nobody wants, producing eggs we won’t use. And I get the privilege of taking care of them. Still relatively new to this dad thing, does that sound about right?
in my experience, that's entirely accurate. The question is properly answered, yes dear.. with some carefully planned statements to make her rethink, as well as another key operation - procrastination of doing what is wanted. Success rate varies.

in my experience, that's entirely accurate. The question is properly answered, yes dear.. with some carefully planned statements to make her rethink, as well as another key operation - procrastination of doing what is wanted. Success rate varies.

I like to suggest adding the absurd.
Yes a chicken coop is a great idea. Shoot we should mayeb start farming chickens. Lets start small but make plans to expand. I think if we raised 10,000 chickens and sold them...what every 90 days? If we got a dollar a chicken ..maybe we need 20,000.....pretty sooon knowing how far Ill take things they wlill decide maybe no chickens dad will turn it into a business.

Back