Random pic thread.

After going the wrong way down a 1 way street, then turning on a side street. He proceeded to back into the car behind him multiple times this was the final parking job.
3927e86000781efff6286edae6f24daa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

18' span that has to suck for sure what 80# each? Need a siccisor lift!

I've got some 800s300-68 back to back for a new elevator shaft penetrating an existing metal building roof next week to install near Statesville airport. But it is only 4.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

yep 18ft. At the jog on the left we will be switching to 20ft 1200s200-97s. I have 2 scissors but seemed easier for me to carry them in and hand them up. (at least at the time). The 12ga section will have 3 275 gallon oil tanks on it. But thats fun saved for monday. On a side note im not doing pushups.

18' span that has to suck for sure what 80# each? Need a siccisor lift!

I've got some 800s300-68 back to back for a new elevator shaft penetrating an existing metal building roof next week to install near Statesville airport. But it is only 4.

This mezzanine has 68 12 ga joists and 40 14 ga joists. 4 sheer wall sections with x braces, boots, flat straps and cold roll. It also calls to be sheeted with 1"plycem. I get all the fun...

This mezzanine has 68 12 ga joists and 40 14 ga joists. 4 sheer wall sections with x braces, boots, flat straps and cold roll. It also calls to be sheeted with 1"plycem. I get all the fun...
Just about cheaper to do it with conventional post and beam, but then you have footings,
I assume b deck is yours too?

[QUOTE="No fries, post: 169487
I assume b deck is yours too?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Not yet. At least no ones asked.

random pic of a parts car ive found
Screenshot_20190426-223659.png

My shop. well shop starter kit. 600s300-54 18ft for those in the know @No fries
Weve got a bone yard that could just about build one, but everyone pulls from it and saved my ass on numerous jobs, so I dont use too much personally.

You have web stiffeners to install too? That's why I like back to back less work and just as strong.

Shameless plug but have you seen southern blocking products? Precut 3/4 cdx FR done right.
Southenblocking.com

I do slightly benefit from it but my guys prefer it and ask for it now that I've shown it to them.

PM me if interested.

Yes on web stiffeners. Havent used those blocking products. I usually manage to avoid doing the blocking. lol

Mowing grass today only took 2 winch outs.

0a53608e3e44c1eb5f1d5a8d1492a41c.jpg
b8d9191d284cd4128e14d36b906b710f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

...and while I had the jeep parked across the driveway for winching, a Lexus comes in the drive. I didnt see her, and didnt hear anything because the tractor, jeep, and winch were running...until I heard a voice....."sir. Sir....sir...sir...sir. .sir..." She had stopped about a hundred feet from me. I asked what she wanted. "Is this the right place....I am from the YMCA."

No, not me. With the Jeep and tractor still running, I took a few steps towards her car..she backed up the same distance, maintaining the 100 feet. I moved up again, she backed up again.

I hollared out what house number she was looking for....didnt have one...I asked for the name of the person, she didnt know. Just had vague directions, and that it was a "farm" on pickard road. I told her that there were maybe a couple dozen places out here that you could call a farm.

One last time, i walked towards her car, maybe I'd get lucky and get her plate number. She backed up again, still maintaining the hundred feet.

At this point, i decided i was tired of messing around, and went back to getting the tractor free.

I COULD have moved the Jeep and let her turn around just past it. Naw, if she didnt want to cooperate, or trust me that much, i would just let her back up the 1/4 mile towards the paved road to a turn around.
0409d6e038915b6da36a0aab47b43feb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Who knew mowing would require 4wd and a winch or tow strap ?

Too stupid or greedy....i made it thru (on the high side) the first time. Next pass was right by the pond, got stuck. 3rd pass, I figured that gave me a 50/50 chance. Stuck again.

After the 3rd stuck, I finally figured out the deck (MMM) wasn't raising...lost a pin, and linkage had come undone between lift arms and deck. If it hadn't been dragging, I probably would have made it. I pulled the lever all three times to raise it...didn't pay any attention if it did or not. Might have worked on the 1st pass.

Too stupid or greedy....i made it thru (on the high side) the first time. Next pass was right by the pond, got stuck. 3rd pass, I figured that gave me a 50/50 chance. Stuck again.

After the 3rd stuck, I finally figured out the deck (MMM) wasn't raising...lost a pin, and linkage had come undone between lift arms and deck. If it hadn't been dragging, I probably would have made it. I pulled the lever all three times to raise it...didn't pay any attention if it did or not. Might have worked on the 1st pass.

4wd with diff lock is nothing against a bottomed deck, get that in the spring with all the rain, have to drive the Runner into the back yard to drag it out.

Diff lock has saved me a few times crossed up in a ditch though, come close to testing the ROPS a couple weeks ago, think i need to mellow out a bit.

Back