Random pic thread.

Stupid mice
48250.jpeg

Abracadbra
48272.jpeg

Went to a car show on Saturday with my manager. First one of the season for him since he polished up his '66 Stingray. There were definitely some nice cars there...also some that didn't even belong such as a '87 Honda Civic, some '90s era Oldsmobile, a '90s Explorer that literally only had a window decal (tribal gheyness with Ford in the center) and seat covers...some chit like that. The most unique one IMHO was this guy. Definitely was attracting a lot of attention!

IMG_2770.JPG

IMG_2773.JPG

The coolest damn part for me though was boss man let me drive the vette back home. :smokin:

Obligatory poser pic:
IMG_2768.JPG

Last edited:
2 architectural WTFs just up the road. Red brick and rock house only has 3 visible windows on the whole house

View attachment 292790

One story house, and still the roofline doesn't match up. Sad.

Windows cost money. That's the end of that mystery. That ridiculous door is an obvious cost cutting measure too.

Those shutters that can't possibly cover the window make me angry (they always do), as does that blank bumpout of rock with its own roof section. What are you highlighting?????

You do if you want to add some fancy to lure buyers
These were custom built homes. Side by side Built specifically for the land owners. Not spec houses

20190506_192859.jpg

Went to a car show on Saturday with my manager. First one of the season for him since he polished up his '66 Stingray. There were definitely some nice cars there...also some that didn't even belong such as a '87 Honda Civic, some '90s era Oldsmobile, a '90s Explorer that literally only had a window decal (tribal gheyness with Ford in the center) and seat covers...some chit like that. The most unique one IMHO was this guy. Definitely was attracting a lot of attention!

View attachment 292499
View attachment 292500

The coolest damn part for me though was boss man let me drive the vette back home. :smokin:

Obligatory poser pic:
View attachment 292501
Hmmmm, i think I'd rather drive that Chevelle! :bounce2::driver:

Hmmmm, i think I'd rather drive that Chevelle! :bounce2::driver:
That thing was sexy AF. It was completely restored, all the way down to the battery, belts and hoses. Must have been worth a ton! Damn me, I should have taken more pics of it...

Back