Random pic thread.

Sorry,but I just don't get it.Why buy a house that you'll be a slave to for the rest of your life???
If you are smart (read lucky) you do it to live a few years, and sell in a hot market and make bank.
If the market increases 10% in 5 years you leverage as much capital as possible to make the largest total profit. And if its your primary residence its tax free. Rinse and repeat.

Its like going to vegas and playing slots with someone elses money. if you win you keep the winning but not the initial investment and if not you walk away and it sucks for them
This is why I'm in my current home.

Just don’t ever do a short sale unless you’ve got time on your side.... took 3 months for them to accept the offer Bc the PO was not returning phone calls. Don’t blame him I would be butthurt too if I went through a divorce and the family home was getting for closed on. But sooo much cheaper then renting while I finish up college.

@ramjo where's the wheeling pictures?!

I was pulling up the rear of the convoy so I didn't get any real good ones :rolleyes:.

IMG_5039.JPG

IMG_5071.JPG

IMG_5031.JPG

IMG_5064.JPG

IMG_5065.JPG

@ramjo where's the wheeling pictures?!
Yeah, where the hell are they?

Edit: oh, there they are.

Don't ask me about ours though. I've got to build a thread today on our trip :rolleyes:

N
Got to experience the same about a month ago. That will spoil you
Without a doubt. An hour and a half and we made it to Milwaukee for a brewers game

20190508_101030.jpg
20190508_101641.jpg
20190508_121150.jpg

What's up with the Weird, add-on's, I'm starting to see. Even a new Camaro, seen the other day, with a D-Ring Hitch, hanging out the front grill. No pic of it.

Attachments

• IMG_20190508_202441970.jpg
    IMG_20190508_202441970.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 249
I wasn't as fortunate. Landed in some BFE exec airport outside of Chicago, straight to 4 hour dinner, hotel/sleep, all day meeting and straight back to said airport in BFE for flight back into Smith-Reynolds.

EDIT: But I'll take the experience every day and twice on Sundays!

Lewis University airport around Joliet? I've been in and out of there a few times.

Back