Random pic thread.

What's up with the Weird, add-on's, I'm starting to see. Even a new Camaro, seen the other day, with a D-Ring Hitch, hanging out the front grill. No pic of it.
Designated race car

Don’t think this one is gonna balance out...
785295C0-0EED-4CCD-AE6F-949494CB4673.jpeg

There's a guy in Hickory that can possibly fix that. Probably cost $150 or so. I had him repair an aluminum wheel for me last year.

I appreciate that, but I’ve already ordered a replacement. Brand new, $184

Yeah, but you could save $34 dummy! :p

$34 is a cheap warm & fuzzy. Besides, it’s my “work bitch” car and she’s earned a lil spoiling.

@skyhighZJ my pic was a customer's car that broke a lower ball joint. Not really sure how the wheel cracked perfectly like that but it was a factory accord wheel.

@skyhighZJ my pic was a customer's car that broke a lower ball joint. Not really sure how the wheel cracked perfectly like that but it was a factory accord wheel.
The BJ probably cut a groove in it as they kept driving after it broke.

Playing Army outside for the next 3 days. Gotta love Louisiana in the Spring. The Lightning has been pretty amazing to witness however. It is very humbling though seeing some of the trees that have exploded!View attachment 293086

My brother (who I haven't spoken to in years) lives in Alexandria. If you see him, ask him if he received any of the birthday and Christmas cards we sent.

Last edited:
My brother (who I haven't spoken to in years) lives in Alexandria. If you see him, ask him if he received any other the birthday and Christmas cards we sent.
I'm glad I'm not the only one in this boat. Hate it for ya brotha, but I feel ya on that one

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Finally seen not one, but 3 in person.
004C2463-639A-4F88-BBF2-8DE920DC13F3.jpeg

Back