Random pic thread.

Dinner did not disappoint.
Lobster rolls, lobster tots, lobster bisque and a whoopie pie from Cousins Maine Lobster food truck this afternoon.
Freaking good!
View attachment 293186

We had the Cousins Food truck at one of our adoption events at work a little while back. Did you have to take out a second mortgage for that spread of food? LOL Good stuff for sure!

Probably the farthest it will ever get "offroad"
I like it but not that much for the price. Maybe they'll sell thousands of them and can pick one up in 10 years for a decent price.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

IDK I bet one will show up at URE sooner than you think.

What are you actually paying that much for, because it's sure not sophistication...?

Leather seats yo....

18097.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

See how long it stays that way...in my experience, it's until the next job, and stays that way for another year or three (or until I can't find half the contents of my toolbox, whichever is longer). :lol:

gears.jpg

What gear you going with? If you're gonna pay somebody to put them in, @Jody Treadway is pretty good at it!

4.88 ....Yea I hear Jody is "kinda Good" at that gear thing :D, and I did contact him a while back in regards to it, but since it is my build and I am a poor old guy trying to make ends meet while still owning a Jeep, pinching every penny is a must. So I am going to slap them in.

Back