Random pic thread.

I've got maybe a dozen or so houses with Guatemalan families living in them. They all hate natural gas and not every house has gas so they get electric stoves. This particular stove is less than a year old in an otherwise very nice house and I don't get it.. I replace at least a burner a month at the other houses, but in my entire life I've never had a stove burner of my own go bad. What the hell.View attachment 301154 View attachment 301155

That what happens when the meth pot boils over?

Uh....do what?

Screenshot_20190820-160109.png

Screenshot_20190820-160117.png

Took the boat out Tuesday and noticed the tube on boat looks like angry eyes.
14c735f00efd9bfe762b2aba04927ce8.jpg

Makes me miss my 86 GT
you can become the proud owner of this one... It's a clean slate.. Dude's got new team Z floor pans and a cage for it that's going to get installed and finish cleaning it up to where all it'll need is a powertrain and (optionally) suspension/axles to be finished.

That's like the red headed nerdy chick with nice boobers
Screenshot_2019-08-21-11-46-53.png

Has a very healthy 427 and race inspired suspension, paint was considered ground breaking when built. This is a board members grandfather's car. He also is a member ( may have this wrong)of the NASCAR hall of fame. His car called the orange blossom speacial was or is on display.
Edit....I may have my facts skewed I need to ask the family. May have been honored. I do know the car was displayed.
Edit number two....crew chief and car builder owner. Really want to get this sorted cause my dad raced with some of them fellers.
Edit number three...
FB_IMG_1566404560795.jpg

One of his cars...I'm dying to find a picture of my pops late model he shared with one of these guys.
Edit number four..... @lbyota85 can you step in here and get my facts straight??

Last edited:
Stopped behind this today. Never had a chance to see the front hook-up. Maybe his J-hooks, & other rollback specialties, got lost in a boating accident! That's Not a J-hook,on the rear. Just a chain, with chain end ratchet strap, pulled through left rear rim. Even the Ratchet, seems to be unlocked. Would love to hear him explain his Tie-down, to a DMV man! :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_20190821_142156245_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190821_142156245_HDR.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 152
Friend of mine hasn't kept the rear diff fluid changed in his samurai.
View attachment 301246
eh, that'll ride, just pack it full of grease and it'll stop most the noise at low speed.. did that with a model 55 side rake... Worked as long as we ran it (couple years).. man those were fun to watch run.. ground drive, no pto from tractor needed.

s-l400.jpg

(Model 56, but very very similar)

Back