Random pic thread.

Typical Honolulu
I spent a little over a week on Oahu at my buddies place. He showed me parts of the island you won’t see as a tourist. There’s some serious homelessness and ghettos in “paradise”. Instead of projects it’s tarps and tent cities. There’s areas that haole’s don’t go. Honolulu traffic is out of control. One local didn’t like it when I shouted him off my wave. This white boy knows how to surf pretty well and he didn’t like it. Been at it since my teens. I caught a few bombs at a place called Yokohama’s. Dry reef sticking up when the wave sucks back. It ain’t no joke when it’s that big. It go’s from fun to survival mode. I digress. I completely agree with your Honolulu statement.

Last edited:
I spent a little over a week on Oahu at my buddies place. He showed me parts of the island you won’t see as a tourist. There’s some serious homelessness and ghettos in “paradise”. Instead of projects it’s tarps and tent cities. There’s areas that haole’s don’t go. Honolulu traffic is out of control. One local didn’t like it when I shouted him off my wave. This white boy knows how to surf pretty well and he didn’t like it. Been at it since my teens. I caught a few bombs at a place called Yokohama’s. Dry reef sticking up when the wave sucks back. It ain’t no joke when it’s that big. It go’s from fun to survival mode. I digress. I completely agree with your Honolulu statement.
Know what you mean, spent about 7 months running training at the MOUT site up above the wind farm on the north shore in 2012. Seen every inch of the island in the 7 months we were there on our down time. Beautiful place for about 7-10 days and then the new wears off and you discover it’s a crime ridden shit hole that’s severely overcrowded with some rude ass Asians. Every chance we had we got the hell out of town and spent our time with the locals on the north shore.

That’s only been out of service for a couple years in Madison county.
Couple of months nothing,it still had fresh gum stuck to the bottom of the seat.

Went today and previewed a farm sale they’re having tomorrow and saw this jewel.Needs LOTS of work.
97adba2a04efa0767620f1e6dbdfea6f.jpg

336b4b1c44e2f5ee0af0385548520407.jpg

f311298907a672eabc2bf1285b7373b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In spite of what the guy said Friday at the preview there was no in person bidding today,online only.Sold for $1900.
Screenshot (34).png

Found three of these while getting ready to work on shed. Seams like I run into them each spring. I don’t think they get much bigger and only appear at night. Unless of course I uncover then during the day.. lol
A7D91797-EBAE-4E31-8634-4B2387E5CC1D.jpeg

The TJ front tub and the LJ rear tub are now one piece. LS driveline going in today, maybe get the front axle under there.
03d43e95fd9e5942c9a20e952b566503.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

fedex dropped this off yesterday, did a quick break-in, seems like a decent little unit for the price....needed something for running the basics this storm season, my last generator got borrowed and never returned by family.

It's no Honda, but at 40% of the price, I can buy two and a parallel kit and still have some gas money in my pocket.

Attachments

• IMG_20200404_144651619.jpg
    IMG_20200404_144651619.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
fedex dropped this off yesterday, did a quick break-in, seems like a decent little unit for the price....needed something for running the basics this storm season, my last generator got borrowed and never returned by family.

It's no Honda, but it 2/5ths of the price, so I can buy two and a parallel kit and still have some gas money in my pocket.
How quiet is it?

51-53db at 23' at idle on eco mode
62-64db at 23' with a 1500w load on it. (23' seems to be the standard measurement).

it is a 2350w surge with 1900w running.

for the EU2200i they claim 48-57db.....no mention of load or distance, but there is probably a standard I am missing, everyone seems to quote fuel usage and noise levels at slightly different distances and loads.
7 meters 23’ is the ansi standard for noise that osha enforces so all gen manufacturer s will quote that.

the reference unit is a generac rebrand , QC level 2, it’s a decent unit. Bargain for the $$$

7 meters 23’ is the ansi standard for noise that osha enforces so all gen manufacturer s will quote that.

the reference unit is a generac rebrand , QC level 2, it’s a decent unit. Bargain for the $$$
Sold me on one. For the 2-3 times a year I would use it can’t justify a Honda at $1000+.

Sold me on one. For the 2-3 times a year I would use it can’t justify a Honda at $1000+.
FWIW Honda wouldn’t be in my top 3 today...they are cashing in on their name recognition and ringing the cash register reight now

Garden has been rowed. Think I'll plant corn next weekend.

20200405_194803.jpg

51-53db at 23' at idle on eco mode
62-64db at 23' with a 1500w load on it. (23' seems to be the standard measurement).

it is a 2350w surge with 1900w running.
WE have a Northern tool workhorse brand to pull the a/c on our enclosed trailers when we are at sales and its just as quiet as a like sized honda.We started and listened to both side by side when we bought and couldn't tell the difference.

FWIW Honda wouldn’t be in my top 3 today...they are cashing in on their name recognition and ringing the cash register reight now
What are your top 3? 3500W range. Would you even consider the predator 3500W?

Back