Random pic thread.

Hey I want that mill in one piece when you bring it up here. o_O
I drive (slightly) different when I'm pulling a trailer. Plus the mill is stronger than the trailer, so I'm sure it will be fine :D

And it will have rusted away to nothing by the time you get the shop done. So I'll probably just bring some rust in a tupperware, kinda like ashes in an urn.

We've all probably done something like this! Was cutting some tubing on the band saw, & laid this piece on my winch, while I set up the saw again. Then I jumped in the Jeep & ran up the road to pick up my Dinner. Back home, walked around the front of my Jeep. It never moved!

I lost a hat one time. A couple of months later I was working on my car and found it under the hood right where I left it.

I lost a hat one time. A couple of months later I was working on my car and found it under the hood right where I left it.
Left my phone on the bumper once. Used GPS to find it on the side of the 4 lane about 5 miles away.

E9BB110B-67C0-40FE-93F0-7C7CC8543213.jpeg

I don’t consider myself to be “in the loop”. I’ve never seen or heard of one of these vehicles.

View attachment 315646
I don’t consider myself to be “in the loop”. I’ve never seen or heard of one of these vehicles.

Never seen an Alfa before? Really? That model is named after the Stelvio Pass in Italy BTW, which is odd considering it's an SUV and probably the least sporty thing that they make. There is a 500HP version though, so that's nice.
I would really like a Alfa 4C. Carbon monocoque chassis, legit baby supercar with a turbo 4 cyl. Perfect commuter car, probably. Until someone runs a red light and you realize there isn't any cost effective way to repair a carbon monocoque.

Last edited:
Left my phone on the bumper once. Used GPS to find it on the side of the 4 lane about 5 miles away.
Remember the Cordless phones? I left mine on a truck step bumper at home, once. Headed up the road, & it fell off within 100'. I found it, put the batteries back in it, & the cover; still worked! But I dropped a flip phone while unloading a car off my trailer. Ran over the phone. Couldn't figure how to put the 2 halves, back together.:(

View attachment 315646

Ever see Fletch?

Clarkson sez you can't be a true petrol-head without having owned an Alpha...even before he said that I wanted a Spider...after he made that statement it made me want one even more

Fletch is the man!

I didn't want to do this, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull rank on you. I'm with the mattress police. There are no tags on these mattresses.

Bout 25-30 yrs ago I left a Bud Light can on the bumper of my Bronco. Drove home from the party, and it was still there!

Bout 25-30 yrs ago I left a Bud Light can on the bumper of my Bronco. Drove home from the party, and it was still there!

*gets pulled over*
Cop: been drinking tonight sir?
Drkelly: no sir officer
Cop: *reaches down and takes BL can off of bumper*
Drkelly: oh...
Cop: oh....

That's rookie numbers.
@braxton357 once drove from The Flats in Marion all the way to Morganton with a rubber dong on his bumper.
Proof.
braxton.jpg

Back