Random pic thread.

Another day at the office, being essential and crap.

20200406_082738.jpg

20200406_100051.jpg

Nothing cuts a thumb quite as well as a Phillips screwdriver bit on the end of a battery drill with enough weight behind it to bend the screw and cause some major personal pain.
IMG_20200406_190331.jpg

Nothing cuts a thumb quite as well as a Phillips screwdriver bit on the end of a battery drill with enough weight behind it to bend the screw and cause some major personal pain.View attachment 315585
Now is not the time for an ER visit.....

Nothing cuts a thumb quite as well as a Phillips screwdriver bit on the end of a battery drill with enough weight behind it to bend the screw and cause some major personal pain.View attachment 315585
One of the worst I ever got was when an 1/8 twist drill broke off while I was drilling a mitered 4x6 downspout for pop rivets. When drilling them you have to keep the miter pulled together tight to keep them looking good and square, well the broken drill went through the my thumb nail and into the meat a good 1/4 inch before I ever reacted. It was sore for months

I did something like that a few years back, was holding the board down, when the drill popped out of the phillips head and slammed square into the center of my thumb nail, that was a gusher, pretty sure I spoke in tongues for about 5 mins while I composed myself enough to swear!

Worst i did was the same but with a Roberston bit, those little square heads used for cement screws. Was bearing down on a screw doing some flooring, it slipped off while spinning... perfect puncture.
Since then i learned to either put a glove over tgan gabd, or just put it elsewhere

We've all probably done something like this! Was cutting some tubing on the band saw, & laid this piece on my winch, while I set up the saw again. Then I jumped in the Jeep & ran up the road to pick up my Dinner. Back home, walked around the front of my Jeep. It never moved!

Attachments

• IMG_20200406_184339970.jpg
    IMG_20200406_184339970.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 189
We've all probably done something like this! Was cutting some tubing on the band saw, & laid this piece on my winch, while I set up the saw again. Then I jumped in the Jeep & ran up the road to pick up my Dinner. Back home, walked around the front of my Jeep. It never moved!

Amazed. Perfectly spooled winch cable :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you and I have different driving styles :lol::driver::burnout:

Guarantee that piece was scrap......NO WAY a piece you need would have stayed put!

That, or the store was still open, if this had been after hours, that piece would have jumped clean off the winch and under a wheel as soon as you left the driveway!

We've all probably done something lik
Was cutting some tubing on the band saw, & laid this piece on my winch, while I set up the saw again. Then I jumped in the Jeep & ran up the road to pick up my Dinner. Back home, walked around the front of my Jeep. It never moved![/QUOTE

I left the gas cap off the K1500 last week and set it against the back glass.I ran fast down the road home.It was the afternoon when the mandatory stay at home address went out and everybody was racing up and down the roads.I was runnin 60 and some bish was tailgating me on the 2 lane so I left her bout 80.Got home and saw the hatch was open and thought I'll never find that cap....It was still sitting on the top of the bed against the glass!

Back