Random pic thread.

I love wisteria .
Kills trees out. I'm more of a round up that stuff guy! Pretty and destructive. Once it wraps you up. Must be female!

Someone ran out of drive shaft on the road :flipoff2:

a17cf4490051893f301a77f8bbbfbc3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Must have been a mall crawler with all the rust on the slip. Ujoint probably rusted away too. Bro will probably never know.

I was pulling some out today with the tractor. They sure got some roots.
Wisteria vines have to be stronger than paracord. I tried pulling my box blade out of the edge of the woods with the frontend loader and wisteria had gotten ahold of it. I damn near turned the tractor over frontwards trying to back it up they had such a good hold.

Yep Wisteria is definitely female... Pretty and destructive... I can till a row and it choke the tiller down... She's been tough though and cleared quite a bit....

Wisteria vines have to be stronger than paracord. I tried pulling my box blade out of the edge of the woods with the frontend loader and wisteria had gotten ahold of it. I damn near turned the tractor over frontwards trying to back it up they had such a good hold.
Several years back, I cleared an overgrown yard for my neighbor. A friend let us borrow his fairly new Bobcat. 4 in 1 bucket, cab with AC! I had already pulled up several brambles & small trees, using the 4 in 1 bucket. Last thing I tried, was clearing some ground that had Wisteria vines growing on top of the ground, so he could mow it. I gave up. They were stronger than the Bobcat, even laying on top of the ground!

@ghost thats not too pad, those side panels are just tack/stitch welded on. I had to tack a side on my ‘67 horse when I first got it. Someday I want to finish it up to a full resto!

@ghost thats not too pad, those side panels are just tack/stitch welded on. I had to tack a side on my ‘67 horse when I first got it. Someday I want to finish it up to a full resto!
Yes I'm going to take it to the shop/office in Hartsville today to fix it. Makes me sad I broke it though. My dad bought her new in the late 70's. She's is tough and will drag my ass across the yard.

Saw these the other day
Nothing like 2” wheel spacer
432F19BF-3A70-4C81-A785-DF000AD822B6.jpeg

166DFD20-63CC-4BCC-B2B6-6D225273A1C0.jpeg

HD version of the Buick.
AFF03E3F-FB0E-4E38-A4AF-20F45395F421.jpeg

Dad chat with some of the guys, starting a happy hour chat haha.
429d8180e0327ec56bbcad194b98d7cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back