Random pic thread.

Pain that bad. Degenerative disc disease is popping up again.

For what it's worth, a good chiropractor can sometimes really help. If not completely avoid surgery, prolong the time until surgery and possibly the level of surgery.

With a family history of lower bank pain and neck pain from poor desk job ergonomics I've been going to one for about a year and seen some good improvement in both as well as just feeling better as a whole.

For what it's worth, a good chiropractor can sometimes really help. If not completely avoid surgery, prolong the time until surgery and possibly the level of surgery.

With a family history of lower bank pain and neck pain from poor desk job ergonomics I've been going to one for about a year and seen some good improvement in both as well as just feeling better as a whole.
I have a great chiropractor who I see regularly. I skipped my appt last week due to all this Covid stuff. Starting to regret that now
I have already spoken with him. The DDD isn't new and has always been part of my treatment regimen.
Gonna drop in as soon as I can and compare my recent x-rays a month ago to the CAT scans yesterday

The DDD isn't new

Wait...those are DDD?!??!
My nipples are magnificent
Bitch please!! You're not even an A cup

Once this Rona crap lays down, come down to the hideaway and sit on the patio with me and @BigClay and share a beer or 12. WE'LL show you some quality DD moobs

On a serious note, I'm glad it's somewhat back under control. I hate you had such a painful easter.

I have a great chiropractor who I see regularly. I skipped my appt last week due to all this Covid stuff. Starting to regret that now
I have already spoken with him. The DDD isn't new and has always been part of my treatment regimen.
Gonna drop in as soon as I can and compare my recent x-rays a month ago to the CAT scans yesterday
Did it rupture? If so, there's nothing that man can do for you. I ruptured a disk and had to take treatments over in Asheville. Dude's name was Dr. Skip Thompson. It's basically steroid shots into the affected disk area. It'll calm it down the inflammation and let the disk heal on its own without surgery. It took a couple of years but at least I didn't have to take a spin on the stainless steel.

And random:

MVIMG_20200403_174405.jpg

No. But I am constipated.
I assumed it was the muscle relaxers. I pray I'm right

Did it rupture? If so, there's nothing that man can do for you. I ruptured a disk and had to take treatments over in Asheville. Dude's name was Dr. Skip Thompson. It's basically steroid shots into the affected disk area. It'll calm it down the inflammation and let the disk heal on its own without surgery. It took a couple of years but at least I didn't have to take a spin on the stainless steel.

And random:

View attachment 315938

My disc was herniated and 2 years of agony with a quack ortho doc.Went to another and he recommended the roids.
I was scheduled for 5 but after the third one I was about 90% pain free.The first did nothing,the 2nd lasted 12 hours. I was pissed the first doc didnt do this while I was in agony for 2 years!

My disc was herniated and 2 years of agony with a quack ortho doc.Went to another and he recommended the roids.
I was scheduled for 5 but after the third one I was about 90% pain free.The first did nothing,the 2nd lasted 12 hours. I was pissed the first doc didnt do this while I was in agony for 2 years!
The way it was explained to me is that the first knocks it down quickly but it also can come back quickly. As soon as you start to feel it get another. This knocks the inflammation back down further and it takes longer for the pain to come back. Rinse and repeat for the third. It'll eventually become 6 months between shots and even longer in some cases. I'm glad I did it.

I’ve been dealing with back problems for 30 + years. Take medicine for arthritis which helps. This last year I have had some serious episodes. Usually lower back with spasms. A few months ago I was limited to laying on the floor considering going back to the doctor. I had to postpone an appointment with a customer. He asked me some questions about my back and suggested a book. Turns out he is an orthopedic surgeon. I’m just throwing this out there hoping I can help someone as it has helped me . “ McKenzie Method , Treat Your Own Back by Robin McKenzie “

No rupture. Just aggravated again. Happens every year or so, this time was just really bad.

I have the same issues, also had two surgeries to clean up herniated discs. Just had a flare up myself a few weeks ago.
My best friends in that situation are prednisone and diclofenac.

When I ruptured my discs I got one round of shots, sat in the waiting room with a guy who had 20+ shots under his belt and still seemed kind if miserable. Some research claims the shots lessen the pain, but weaken the disc in the long run, which leads to more ruptures.

I had mixed results with decompression therapy, find a good doctor for this therapy, and the results can be very good.

The way it was explained to me is that the first knocks it down quickly but it also can come back quickly. As soon as you start to feel it get another. This knocks the inflammation back down further and it takes longer for the pain to come back. Rinse and repeat for the third. It'll eventually become 6 months between shots and even longer in some cases. I'm glad I did it.

The doc said i'd do 5, 1 every 4 or 5 days. After the third he called me,I've never had a doc call me at home before or after. He asked me how I was doing and I told him I was about pain free and he said I could skip the 4th and 5th epidural.I've been pretty good for years but it flairs up now and then.

I've got lower back issues as well, pinched nerve. Ever so often it will go out and put my ass in the floor. I've been to a chiropractor several times, they do help. Last Christmas, my wife got me one those things where you hang upside down. Those damn things WORK!!!!

I use it every day, 5 minutes upside down, I feel so much better all day and every day. It cost around $150. It's worth every penny.

Random pic of some "artwork" at a jobsite today.

20200413_114435.jpg

If you wanted a good laugh you could have pulled up a chair and watched me put masking paper on this atm for paint today. It was windy as hell, I was on a crappy aluminum step ladder, and i looked like an idiot. It was wrapping me up and flying all over the place. After a lot of cursing I finally got it and painted it, but damn!
1A49ED22-4A05-4F95-A0DC-53AB1A27E013.jpeg

I've got lower back issues as well, pinched nerve. Ever so often it will go out and put my ass in the floor. I've been to a chiropractor several times, they do help. Last Christmas, my wife got me one those things where you hang upside down. Those damn things WORK!!!!

I use it every day, 5 minutes upside down, I feel so much better all day and every day. It cost around $150. It's worth every penny.

I borrowed one from a friend/coworker before I got the shots.My back was killing me when I got home w it. I made a big mistake getting on it alone in the house, my wife was late from work. I got on it and had my feet strapped, I slowly started to turn it over and suddenly it went over and slammed as it stopped. It felt like a spear was jammed in my back, it hurt so bad I about passed out. It took about a minute for me to get myself back on the top of the thing. I laid there for a few minutes ans slowly got off the thing.I was sweating and shaking and my legs were weak. Weeks later I tried again slower and adjusted it to not hang me vertical, a bit more than 45*. It was still painful and my back felt worse after getting off it, I gave it back to my friend

I borrowed one from a friend/coworker before I got the shots.My back was killing me when I got home w it. I made a big mistake getting on it alone in the house, my wife was late from work. I got on it and had my feet strapped, I slowly started to turn it over and suddenly it went over and slammed as it stopped. It felt like a spear was jammed in my back, it hurt so bad I about passed out. It took about a minute for me to get myself back on the top of the thing. I laid there for a few minutes ans slowly got off the thing.I was sweating and shaking and my legs were weak. Weeks later I tried again slower and adjusted it to not hang me vertical, a bit more than 45*. It was still painful and my back felt worse after getting off it, I gave it back to my friend
A friend of mine had the same experience w one.

If you wanted a good laugh you could have pulled up a chair and watched me put masking paper on this atm for paint today. It was windy as hell, I was on a crappy aluminum step ladder, and i looked like an idiot. It was wrapping me up and flying all over the place. After a lot of cursing I finally got it and painted it, but damn!View attachment 315995
Painted, but Now the Bank name sticker is peeling! :p

If you wanted a good laugh you could have pulled up a chair and watched me put masking paper on this atm for paint today. It was windy as hell, I was on a crappy aluminum step ladder, and i looked like an idiot. It was wrapping me up and flying all over the place. After a lot of cursing I finally got it and painted it, but damn!View attachment 315995
Somehow I bet this was like watching one of those Bennie Hill clips. Just need the 2x speed and teh right tune.

Painted, but Now the Bank name sticker is peeling! :p
I was payed to paint the atm face only. They gots to give up the dough if they want a full touch up. Banks are weird about it. They’ll have a super shitty building or canopy and only want me to paint just the face of the atm. The true meaning of putting lipstick on a pig.

I have an inversion table that does help. It doesn’t work when I’m really bad off. It reminds me of my doctor about 35 years ago when I had my first back episode. He put me in the hospital laying down with weights hanging off the end of the bed
On pulleys with ropes strapped to my ankles. He told me if this worked he wouldn’t operate. I walked straight up in a week.

Back