Random Thoughts.....

The day lights savings time is hell

It doesn't bother me, but my son did not want to get out of bed this morning.

I noticed a few people strolling into work later than normal this morning. I don't understand that. Do they not just get up when their alarm clock goes off?

Who the fuck gets up at 8am? I haven't slept that late in probably 10 years or more.
me, on Sunday morning, because I don't go to bed until like 1am.

The fun part is trying to explain to a 5 y/o why it's sudden;y so dark when her clock says she can get up in the morning.

It doesn't bother me, but my son did not want to get out of bed this morning.

I noticed a few people strolling into work later than normal this morning. I don't understand that. Do they not just get up when their alarm clock goes off?
Well if they didn't change their clock, they'd be an hour late.

And in Evarts Kentucky they might not have any teeth due to meth! Damn good Wheelin though!
Driving through there being ran off the road by loaded coal trucks doing 90, hopped up on Mountain dewwwww!!! (Or the equivalent). :lol:

Driving through there being ran off the road by loaded coal trucks doing 90, hopped up on Mountain dewwwww!!! (Or the equivalent). :lol:
Coals dead,don't have to worry about that much anymore.

huh?

someone forgot to tell harlan county ky and much of wv
No they know,just ask em and they will tell how bad things are since coal is down to X amount a ton and the mines have laid off.Its not completely dead but it sure aint what it use to be and theres no where near as many coal trucks runnin around over there as there once was.

I am out of rods. FML up one end and down another.

I am out of rods. FML up one end and down another.
ALWAYS happens on a Fri or Sat night.
That's the only time I do my welding, so it's always when I run out...

ALWAYS happens on a Fri or Sat night.
That's the only time I do my welding, so it's always when I run out...

Yup, here I am again - 1:15 am Fri night/sat morning, just ran out of wire... right at the 95% done mark... damnit!

Don't you have a gubernent wire stash for the zombie apocalypse?
not at home, that's at work.:D

Actually after getting back from the HD run this AM when I went to grab a tool from my chest to change it out, low and behold I discovered buried under a pile of other thing... a spare spool of wire. Damnit.
Well at least now I still have that spare.

Damn what a beautiful day. :smokin:

older.jpg
Yep indeed

It is easier to build strong children than it is to fix broken adults.

That was on the main board at my son's daycare.

Why is the "Clean Green" environmental services truck so nasty and leaking oil everywhere in the parking lot?

The old home remedy of warm water+salt+garlic+olive oil for ear infections works fantastic.

I'll say again. Works fantastic. :)

Back