Random Thoughts.....

Got the same knife, carry it about half the time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got the same knife, carry it about half the time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I carried a Micra for ten years, but having the larger blade makes a world of difference. It definitely adds weight, but nothing that isn't tolerable.

The one with the saw looked interesting, but I wasn't sure about how to go about sharpening that if it ever needed it.

Been carrying the "Camper" model every day since I was about 14.
I've used the saw several times, but sharpening it has never come up...

When is smartphones going to get something REALLY useful. Like a bottle opener, corkscrew, knife blade, flat/ star/ square and phyllips heads, tweezers. The kind of stuff a swiss army knife has...

Ask and you shall receive....

http://www.thetasklab.com/task-one-multi-tool-case

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160412_dbeb666774ac800e876752b3cdcfe6f5.jpg

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160412_d334b938e0558492bd79e46f7c0102c4.jpg

*key music*... Tainted love...

You know you wrote a shitty song when Marilyn Manson covered it and made it half ass decent.

I'm halfass tempted/motivated to start a build thread.

Tomorrow. So there's that.

Do kids in China try to dig to America?

That reminded me of a funny guy I worked with Surveying years ago. We were trying to find an old property corner iron and had dug a hole about 3' deep finding nothing, but the iron finder was still singing so we kept digging. It was his turn to dig again and he layed on the ground to scoop loose dirt out of the deep hole w his hands. He said " I found something" I asked if it was the iron? He said " I don't know, but it's got Chinese writin on it" :lol:

Please keep my family in your prayers. I lost my grandmother 2 months ago. This past Thursday I lost both my aunt and my dad's step mom's boyfriend.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

A guy I work with about my age went to get a stint yesterday and ended up w a quad bypass and now resting. He is genius intelligent w several big degrees, devout preacher, husband,father..... motorcycles are his only vice if that is one and otherwise extremely healthy for his age.......... or the last friend I would expect this to happen too. He went to the doctor because his left arm was going numb on long rides............ after the surgery the docs said he was a dead man. Don't let symptoms of heart attacks go unchecked. I know peeps who have drank,smoked,drugged,partied hard all their lives and never go to the doctor but are still otherwise apparently healthy......go figure o_O

Why the fawk do people put their email address in their email signatures?

Why the fawk do people put their email address in their email signatures?
ok I'll bite...
I do this at work, have the complete address line etc.
The reason is in some email systems if an email is forwarded, looking down at the previous email only the "display name" will show for some correspondents in the "to" or "from" lines and not the actual address. So that ensures that people that I have corresponded with have my actual address if they want it.

Don't tell a customer that their junk equipment is junk, even if they say themselves it is junk. Butthurt much!

"Mr Customer, your equipment is well seasoned, you may need to consider something less mature in the near future......"

I have actually used this line

Why do people call wheels rims? A rim is the outter edge of something. A wheel has a rim, but a wheel in its entirety isn't a rim of anything.

Back