Random Thoughts.....

"Your wearing overalls for the job must be serious"
Says the wife as I get ready to get a little something done around the house.

Damn it... Transmission shifter is sticking in the truck and I can't figure out the issue. Searches for "raptor transmission sticking" turned up zero results.... Caved in and was about to take to dealership, informed wife of the plan and she says:

"Oh, it might be sticking because I spilled a full redbull on the center console last week....sorry!"

Damn it... Transmission shifter is sticking in the truck and I can't figure out the issue. Searches for "raptor transmission sticking" turned up zero results.... Caved in and was about to take to dealership, informed wife of the plan and she says:

"Oh, it might be sticking because I spilled a full redbull on the center console last week....sorry!"

Now your Raptor has wings!

If you intend on driving the speed limit down every back road from Columbia to Georgetown, why in the fawk did you waste all that money on a Porsche? Just why?

redneck version of the knockout game......tow mirror jousting.

redneck version of the knockout game......tow mirror jousting.
Regular tow mirrors? Or squat truck tow mirrors? Mirrors on squat trucks are harder to hit dead on because of the angle of deflection. I've found that coming in with a rod angle of 7 degrees down, 49 mph, and aiming about 6 o'clock high is a great method. Worth every bit of 75 pts in my book due to difficulty, next to yoinking a state troopers hat.

After spending the last week of my life on the Vegas strip I have seen the best and worst of everything humanity has to offer haha. Especially on Fremont and during first Friday in the art district. I'll post some stuff when I get home and download all the madness

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Old guy down the road had a '50 stude pickup in his yard. Years I tried to buy it but they scrapped it immediately after he died.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Does anyone remember a Studebaker?
That name is like Edsel. A classic that will never be forgotten or go anywhere.

In Edsel's case, they never ran long enough to go anywhere anyways. :D

Just curious. It's a random thoughts page. And I like them. In my opinion they were too smart and before their time. Let's see what kinda negative Nelli this is gunna bring out of the woodpile.

The Tucker
apbs.twimg.com_media_CdhgHpfWoAAoNf1.jpg

Back