Random Thoughts.....

But for real though...

C73DF70F-400C-4EF7-B8E1-71254E6B7C85.jpeg

Just hit me out of the blue. Me and my crowd aren't kids anymore. Many of us have kids, are married and out being productive members of society. Most of has finished all the schooling we will do and are settled into life. We've lost a few and still have some strays. But we ain't kids anymore. I just liked a pic on FB of a good friends little girl. We used to sit around and talk about how we'd never settle down and were gonna run the world one day. Watched him bare back a bull while drunk as hell one night, and proceeded to haul his ass to the hospital after it put him through a fence. Now, we both have kids and wifes and all.

Not sure whether to cry, laugh, or both.

I realized after the initial shutdown that, other than having to wear a mask, my life didn't change a bit. I am a big fan of this social distancing :lol:

Amen brother...in my personal day to day, I can't think of anything that's actually changed, except for my anniversary dinner. Instead of the fancy steakhouse, we settled for a chain steakhouse...but I was happy to save $200.

I realized after the initial shutdown that, other than having to wear a mask, my life didn't change a bit. I am a big fan of this social distancing :lol:
Mine did. Now its 35 minutes to get home in the afternoons instead of an hour. :D

I can't say mine changed much. I work from home mostly, now, so that's been great. I generally like people keeping their germs to themselves, so the masks don't really bother me either.

Exactly, my commute went from 45 minutes to 3ft.
Ditto, but for some reason it still stakes about the same time for me to make it to my desk.

Ditto, but for some reason it still stakes about the same time for me to make it to my desk.
I must be one of the few people who's commute increased. Mine nearly doubled. Went from ~45 min to ~1.5 hrs each way.

Just hit me out of the blue. Me and my crowd aren't kids anymore. Many of us have kids, are married and out being productive members of society. Most of has finished all the schooling we will do and are settled into life. We've lost a few and still have some strays. But we ain't kids anymore. I just liked a pic on FB of a good friends little girl. We used to sit around and talk about how we'd never settle down and were gonna run the world one day. Watched him bare back a bull while drunk as hell one night, and proceeded to haul his ass to the hospital after it put him through a fence. Now, we both have kids and wifes and all.

Not sure whether to cry, laugh, or both.
Tell me about it.
I can randomly text my "little" sister out of the blue just to say, "hey what's up?". Several replies and a decent intellectual conversation later I find out it's actually my niece Heidi, her DAUGHTER who was borrowing her phone.
W....T....F.... :(

Is it just me, or my dirty mind? Everywhere I look these days I'm seeing the number 69. Prices, temperature, phone battery percentage. It's everywhere lol.

Is it just me, or my dirty mind? Everywhere I look these days I'm seeing the number 69. Prices, temperature, phone battery percentage. It's everywhere lol.
It IS the ideal temperature

20210313_151212.jpg

Was 2020 the year ALL advertising agencies decided that every family in a commercial shall be a mixed family, and or gay couple?
Even cartoon family's can't be single race.

Was 2020 the year ALL advertising agencies decided that every family in a commercial shall be a mixed family, and or gay couple?
Even cartoon family's can't be single race.
Not to turn this this into a religious debate. But I was just talking to my grandpa about this the other day. He's always told me that according to the Bible that towards the end of days that all people will be the same color. It sure seems like it's getting that way pretty fast.

I don't even care who marries who...but for it to now be taboo for a family to be the same color is just stupid
The only race that seems to be protected from this are asians

Back