Random Thoughts.....

Ever see a girl out working a "normal" job and think "I know she's probably doing ok, but she would have done a lot better as a stripper"? Or is it just me?
Only when she's hawt

B/c there are other times I think, "Boy she's better off doing this than stripping."

Ever see a girl out working a "normal" job and think "I know she's probably doing ok, but she would have done a lot better as a stripper"? Or is it just me?
Yes.

Long story short when a G.C. realizes extra framing is necessary but continues to allow other trades to cover that area, there's going to be an extra charge. So today's random thought is. "When the hooker gets fucked, shes gonna get paid"

Dumptruck stinkbug made me wonder why stink bug and cilantro smell the same??? One tastes yummy in salsa, the other cannot taste good. I will not confirm.

Me and my dad watched a “Bizarre Foods” one time with Andrew Zimmerman or whatever his name is, and he was in the Philippines or somewhere like that and they were frying them in a skillet. He ate the hell out of them and said they tasted like cinnamon and vanilla I think. He got a huge bag and was eating on them the rest of the show. We always threaten to eat them when mom finds one in the house.

For science, if I find one tonight, and with a little more liquid courage, I will try one and report back.

Me and my dad watched a “Bizarre Foods” one time with Andrew Zimmerman or whatever his name is, and he was in the Philippines or somewhere like that and they were frying them in a skillet. He ate the hell out of them and said they tasted like cinnamon and vanilla I think. He got a huge bag and was eating on them the rest of the show. We always threaten to eat them when mom finds one in the house.

For science, if I find one tonight, and with a little more liquid courage, I will try one and report back.
Hell nah! Never been that drunk.

I was in the Corp with a guy that would eat a worm for 5 bucks, and do it with no hesitation.

One night he eat a dozen or so, then thougt it was a good idea to cut open and drink a green glowstick, needless to say the glowing projectile worm vomit was glorious.
Swallowed a big ass slug one time. Too drunk to taste it. Made $300 off some loaded ass yuppie on the bet. I made him leave the party and go to the atm to get the cash before I did it.

Last edited:
Swallowed a big ass slug one time. Too drunk to taste it. Made $300 of some loaded ass yuppie on the bet. I made him leave the party and go to the atm to get the cash before I did it.
Yeah we most definitely need to have several cold snacks by the fire after a trail ride in the future

You know, eating sunflower seeds is a balancing act. Getting enough seeds for a good salty jaw full, but not too many sos not to end up with a soggy mess in your jaw.

Attachments

• F2F0B45C-622E-4D38-BD34-27BFBA8054D0.jpeg
    F2F0B45C-622E-4D38-BD34-27BFBA8054D0.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 93
  • 016D4165-72F4-4323-832A-7D3CDEA84555.jpeg
    016D4165-72F4-4323-832A-7D3CDEA84555.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 114
Yeah we most definitely need to have several cold snacks by the fire after a trail ride in the future
Definitely agree but that Will was much younger and an idiot. Now I'm just an old idiot.

Once I get my CJ straightened out as my "reliable" DD, I hope to start work on the old 3B as an actual trail rig. Until then I'll just be riding bitch on any rides.

Last edited:
Until then I'll just be riding bitch on any rides.
A little lipstick and you an @UTfball68 both would make some purty beer bitches

We need to make this happen. Ben especially needs outta the house and into the woods SOON

Swallowed a big ass slug one time. Too drunk to taste it. Made $300 of some loaded ass yuppie on the bet. I made him leave the party and go to the atm to get the cash before I did it.
Oh I made a couple grand eating weird shit working overseas. We were at a eating establishment in Petra Jordan and had a very large platter of mansaf which included the entire goat including head and all. We started making wagers on who would eat what and for how much. Called a few coworkers bluff on the tongue for $500 and they backed out. So I said how much for me to eat an eyeball? Money started hitting the table quickly and got up around $800 and I popped that bitch out and ate it and took their money. They were in shock and couldn’t believe I ate it and we continued to drink. After a few more rounds I said how much money if I crack it’s skull and take a bite of brains? I ended up taking them for another $1300 for the brains. We then noticed the locals were standing around watching us like we were from Mars, so we decide we would go outside and drink and as soon as we get up they sit down and start eating our leftovers. They didn’t eat the other eyeball or any of the brains though.

Fast forward a couple years and we were working out west and found a stray dog out in the training area we were working at. Couple of the guys bought some cheap canned dog food with that nasty jelly shit on the top of the food. That shit makes me gag and they always made it a point to open that shit right after we ate lunch and chase me around with it. I started buying some kind of better dog food that was like sirloin tips without the jelly shit. So they never figured out the jelly was what bothered me and asked what it would take for me to eat a bite of dog food and I said start putting money down and we’ll see. I had a new can of the good stuff but acted like I couldn’t do it so they kept throwing money down then I took a bite. Hell it was better than most of the MRE’s we had been eating but never let them know that. So I said double or nothing and I’ll eat the entire can so $1,440.00 after a trip to their ATM’s later. They were pissed when they found out when it was the jelly that I didn’t like.

Last edited:
Another Middle East food story about a buddy, he is the biggest tight wad ever. We would pass villagers selling weird shit on the side of the road all the time. Found out a lot of it was salted goat cheese that was really bad. We knew ole Burrell couldn’t pass up making so money eating some of it. So I stopped and bought a hunk of it and brought it back to the base and we get some money together and Burrell is fired up to take our money. We had about $150 on the line ( Burrell is a cheap date) and I unwrapped the cheese from the news paper and it had what looked like a pubic hair sticking out of the chunk of cheese. I pinched off a chunk including the hair and handed it to him and said eat it. He tries to pull the hair out and everyone says that’s part of the cheese so eat it, he gets it up to his mouth and as soon as it touched his tongue he spits it out and said fuck it I’m done.

A little lipstick and you an @UTfball68 both would make some purty beer bitches

We need to make this happen. Ben especially needs outta the house and into the woods SOON
You'll change your mind when you see me lol. Lipstick can't improve this pig. And for @UTfball68 I m not so sure what him and @XJsavage have going on after earlier today lolol. I don't want any part of that.

Another Middle East food story about a buddy, he is the biggest tight wad ever. We would pass villagers selling weird shit on the side of the road all the time. Found out a lot of it was salted goat cheese that was really bad. We knew ole Burrell couldn’t pass up making so money eating some of it. So I stopped and bought a hunk of it and brought it back to the base and we get some money together and Burrell is fired up to take our money. We had about $150 on the line ( Burrell is a cheap date) and I unwrapped the cheese from the news paper and it had what looked like a pubic hair sticking out of the chunk of cheese. I pinched off a chunk including the hair and handed it to him and said eat it. He tries to pull the hair out and everyone says that’s part of the cheese so eat it, he gets it up to his mouth and as soon as it touched his tongue he spits it out and said fuck it I’m done.
Hell. Nah. You win man. I'll take slugs any day over eyeballs, dog food and hairy cheese!

Back