Random Thoughts.....

I don't even care who marries who...but for it to now be taboo for a family to be the same color is just stupid
The only race that seems to be protected from this are asians
Agreed. My 1st cousin is married to a black girl and have 5 kids together. Their kids are great and very respectful. But it does seem that these days it's almost frowned upon to have a relationship with a person of the same race.

I see this alot esp on FB.Seems like this is just an attempt to normalize having a "partner"???
Screenshot (26)_LI.jpg

I agree, and it seems that half the cast on network TV shows have to be gay. The wife has been watching alot of sitcoms from 90s and early 2000s, we have had alot of conversations about how things that were on those shows wouldnt be PC today.

I agree, and it seems that half the cast on network TV shows have to be gay. The wife has been watching alot of sitcoms from 90s and early 2000s, we have had alot of conversations about how things that were on those shows wouldnt be PC today.
The entirety of 80's, 90's and early 2000's tv would all be cancelled if the could which is odd to me..... Most of the adults now grew up watching that stuff and are "woke" as hell so the what to make.it go away..?.. I guess they don't want anymore woke people?

If I have to accept your tricolor pastaronie unsure of what you are lifestyle... Then you have to accept that I am an asshole and I hate everything thing.

and the other half have to check some kind of box.

The entirety of 80's, 90's and early 2000's tv would all be cancelled if the could which is odd to me..... Most of the adults now grew up watching that stuff and are "woke" as hell so the what to make.it go away..?.. I guess they don't want anymore woke people?

If I have to accept your tricolor pastaronie unsure of what you are lifestyle... Then you have to accept that I am an asshole and I hate everything thing.
My son is a big fan of the Simpsons,has been for years.He said just two weeks ago he was suprised they were still on the air.My answer to him was the same for most of the old sitcom's,"the right person hasn't got offended yet"

My son is a big fan of the Simpsons,has been for years.He said just two weeks ago he was suprised they were still on the air.My answer to him was the same for most of the old sitcom's,"the right person hasn't got offended yet"

I believe that it proves that money is more important. They would take it all away if they thought they could make more money with it gone.

Was just standing outside grilling some steaks over charcoal, listening to some good music, and drinking a cold beer. I looked up at the stars and thought, "Damn I love this". I don't really have much going on tomorrow so I might just keep on with the cold beers and music.
So few moments in life can be savored like this. Glad you could let it marinade and allow yourself to take it all in. Lifes too short

I hope our new neighbors highschool kid gets over his new half ass stereo. Its not that loud but gets annoying after a while. But if not...

Luckily for me lake season is just around the corner, which means getting boat cleaned up and ready. I mean I should probably get up early on a Saturday to check and make sure the wet sounds tower speakers survived the winter... I think i have just the right playlist to really test them.

More of story, than a thought, but quite possibly one of the funniest interactions I've witnessed in my life. Decide I'm hungry on the way in to the office, closest thing is Mickey D's...pull in, drive thru is crazy, so I make one of the better decisions in my life and walk inside. I place my order, then join the 3 other guys that weren't going to wait in the drive thru. Two of the guys, I'll call old guy 1 and old guy 2. I have no idea how old, but they're rather decrepit, and you assume they require supervision. They're both masked up. This McDonald's doesn't allow dine in, but has a 'pick up/take out station'. A drink is dropped off. Old guy 1 and old guy 2 walk over to the station. Old guy 1 gets there first...touches the drink and says 'that's not my drink'. The drink dropper offer says 'no, that's his drink', pointing to old guy 2. As noted, old guy 2 is decrepit, hunched, barely moving...but the second that the drink dropper offer pointed at him, old guy 2 does full awn Ray Lewis pregame dance with arms spread wide, body completely straightens, head thrown back...and old guy 2 looks to the heavens and just screams 'WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY', like he's just found his wife's dead body from a senseless act of violence. Then looks at the drink dropper offer, while snatching his drink, points at her and says 'if I get the coronavirus, I'm suing you and McDonald's'. Not sure what's funnier there, the fact that he said 'the' coronavirus like he's from 'the' ohio state university, or that he said 'coronavirus' in it's entirety (as if we're not all on the same page if he were to say covid or the virus or even 'rona), or that a native of Rockwell, NC thinks they have the legal team powerful enough to take on the golden arches. Then I was blessed with another little gem from that visit, as old guy 2 shuffles off to the parking lot...Old Guy 1 bellows 'you survived the depression and a world war, F***ing act like it'. It pretty much ended there, but the amount of big dick energy and the level of didn't give a f*** had me moistening my manties. All the while me and the other dude are wondering if we just witnessed some kind of televangelist miracle, and hoping the geriatric on geriatric hate crime doesn't turn to us because we're not even wearing masks. Probably one of those 'had to be there' scenarios to grasp the full depth, but I felt there was so much depth and so many layers of comedy in that 30 seconds of my life, I'd be remiss not to share, because I'm not sure I'll ever get that feeling again.

Was just standing outside grilling some steaks over charcoal, listening to some good music, and drinking a cold beer. I looked up at the stars and thought, "Damn I love this". I don't really have much going on tomorrow so I might just keep on with the cold beers and music.
I like it so much that I built an outdoor bar right next my shop and the fire pit.

Sitting in Charlotte airport waiting to jump over to fayettenam and 100%, the people watching is legendary. I’m trying to understand how some of these genetic strains have survived. Or, 100% wonder why???!!
Food stamps and sec8.

Sitting in Charlotte airport waiting to jump over to fayettenam and 100%, the people watching is legendary. I’m trying to understand how some of these genetic strains have survived. Or, 100% wonder why???!!
People watching while sitting at an airport bar is one of my favorite things to do when killing time between flights.

watching Oak Ridge Boys on the Grand Old Opry.....um, guys...it's past time to retire.

Every used mask I find laying in a parking lot always smell like burnt popcorn.

I didn't know that many people liked burnt popcorn.

Every used mask I find laying in a parking lot always smell like burnt popcorn.

I didn't know that many people liked burnt popcorn.
wtf are you doing smelling used masks you find in parking lots?

Back