Random Thoughts.....

Why do police cars gliding through streets make me think of sharks considering their next fish?

Father's day is happening this weekend, what are your plans?
Well, we decided not to head to JoCo this weekend because my nephew is home from Alaska next weekend. We’ll be up here on the mountain grillin and chillin.

Only in Pennsyltucky..... Could you say (hopefully with a straight face) "I was headed for Intercourse, took a wrong turn in Bareville and ended up in Blue Ball" and someone just might give you directions and not think twice. :lol:
1624278237339.png

Man, yall got some good options...
I wanted to hang out Leacock and find something to do in Bareville and Brownstown, but settled for Bird in Hand, which would hopefully lead to Intercourse, but ended up in Blue Ball because she was from Goodville and wanted to be in Churchtown. Fortunately we made it down to the Honey Brook and the South Hermitage, and I ended up taking that White Horse all the way to Intercourse.

Last edited:
Man, yall got some good options...
I wanted to hang out Leacock and find something to do in Bareville and Brownstown, but settled for Bird in Hand, which would hopefully lead to Intercourse, but ended up in Blue Ball because she was from Goodville and wanted to be in Churchtown. Fortunately we made it down to the Honey Brook and the South Hermitage, and I ended up taking that White Horse all the way to Intercourse.
That right there brought the damn funny! :laughing:

Oh shit brought back memories.
I used to work with a dude before interent everything age who always swore he was from Bird in Hadn PA. And loved to joke 'Always wanted to move to intercourse but scared id make a wrong turn and end up in blue ball PA'.

I just thought it was a funny play on words for years before I learned they were really town names

And lets not forget the infamous town of Centralia, PA, named for its approximate but not really central location... and made famous for being abandoned after a fire has raged in underground mines for 60 years.

And lets not forget the infamous town of Centralia, PA, named for its approximate but not really central location... and made famous for being abandoned after a fire has raged in underground mines for 60 years.
The town that that helped inspire Silent Hill. I have spent a lot of hours reading about it. Unless something has changed they have a few suspicions on how the fire started but don't know for sure.

Also did a lot of reading on Times Beach Missouri. I find both to be amazing stories.

The town that that helped inspire Silent Hill. I have spent a lot of hours reading about it. Unless something has changed they have a few suspicions on how the fire started but don't know for sure.

Also did a lot of reading on Times Beach Missouri. I find both to be amazing stories.
Its only about 2 hrs from here. Some of my local buddies have been up there just to poke around and check out the graffitied buildings, the old tunnel, etc.... all say its pretty freaky and not a place you'd want to hang around at night unprotected (keep in mind there's no law enforcement, no EMS, nothing around). Lot of trash from people passing through.

So, a knife, spreads butter, jam, Peanut Butter, condiments, and the like. I use said knife and kill someone it becomes a weapon. A rifle can be used to hunt, target shoot for recreation, defend against evil. But, if I use it to kill, it becomes a weapon.
We need to persecute knife users with the same intensity and gun owners.

Why would NC hold a $1M lottery for vaccinated people as a way of “encouraging” people to get one of the available vaccines? Why does such a wonderful thing like a shot to stop the evil virus need a 24/7 propaganda campaign to even reach the relatively low participation rate seen currently?

Why would NC hold a $1M lottery for vaccinated people as a way of “encouraging” people to get one of the available vaccines? Why does such a wonderful thing like a shot to stop the evil virus need a 24/7 propaganda campaign to even reach the relatively low participation rate seen currently?
They've even started that crap at work. Most of the 'office' type folk are still working remotely (until mid-September, I just learned), but they have a lottery drawing coming up.... Gonna pull three names from sheeple that turn in their vax cards. $5k, $3k, and $1k are the prizes. Oh, boy, lemme go pull up mah sleeve for dat chit...... oh wait. No, no I won't. As long as they don't put my job on the line for the jab, I'm good.

They've even started that crap at work. Most of the 'office' type folk are still working remotely (until mid-September, I just learned), but they have a lottery drawing coming up.... Gonna pull three names from sheeple that turn in their vax cards. $5k, $3k, and $1k are the prizes. Oh, boy, lemme go pull up mah sleeve for dat chit...... oh wait. No, no I won't. As long as they don't put my job on the line for the jab, I'm good.
Did they specify covid vaccine, about a month ago work said mask were now optional if you had been vaccinated(but doesn't specify covid vaccine). I have been vaccinated for several things over the years so I opted out of mask wearing:flipoff2:

Did they specify covid vaccine, about a month ago work said mask were now optional if you had been vaccinated(but doesn't specify covid vaccine). I have been vaccinated for several things over the years so I opted out of mask wearing:flipoff2:
Unfortunately they did, but damn good catch! :lol:

Same reason they think they are entitled to give away money that is not theirs?

because people are dumb and won't listen to science?

because people are dumb and won't listen to science?
Lets go with your thought.

So people have a hesitancy in getting this vaccine, and the response is to bait them with taxpayer dollars? Spend millions on television and radio ads? Who in the US doesn’t know about the vaccine and hasn’t made up their mind what they will do regarding it?

So people have a hesitancy in getting this vaccine, and the response is to bait them with taxpayer dollars?

Watch "That Damn Michael Che" to understand the who and the why.

"Black people don't trust the government...especially after how the government treated them"

Che gets real about the vaccine in the black community.

Lets go with your thought.

So people have a hesitancy in getting this vaccine, and the response is to bait them with taxpayer dollars? Spend millions on television and radio ads? Who in the US doesn’t know about the vaccine and hasn’t made up their mind what they will do regarding it?
Ya gotta trust science, brah. Ya know cuz people like Fauci have proven themselves to be very trustworthy. :D

Back