Random Thoughts.....

The more I think about it, I think the solution would be Wifi Direct (connect two phones where one is host, other is device, using wifi) then find and app able to use that for communication via the LAN.

EDIT: bingo

EDIT 2: ok this is probably a variant of what Matt posted
I figured you'd get it if you thought about it long enough. ;) I didn't spend much time researching but saw enough proof of concept to send Gavin down that rabbit hole.

I looked at a couple of the apps but I found these;

They seem like what I'm looking for.

@Blake_JK To younger tradesmen ya'll take care of yourself and do due diligence for your long term mobility. I turned 47 a few days ago. Late present was a steroid shot to the knee for cartilage damage. Got to get some inflammation out and see what gets whittled on next.

It isn't the age it is more the miles and terrain.

Does King, Fox or any of those guys do Knee work :D?

I was looking for a device to do this that did not use cell service. I don't mind having to carry a device, I haven't been able to find such critter.
what about something like this, to hook to a radio:

The two most common ice cream flavors are kinds of beans.

No true man is capable of taking an empty paper towel roll off of the hangar without also putting it up to his mouth and making some kind of funny noise.

No true man is capable of taking an empty paper towel roll off of the hangar without also putting it up to his mouth and making some kind of funny noise.
🙄 Of course they can. However... Using it as a drum stick is different

🙄 Of course they can. However... Using it as a drum stick is different
In my house that is step 2.
"Doot - doooooo" - whack on somebody's head or butt.

In fact when Delaney was really little she referred to an expended roll as "doot-ddots."

In my house that is step 2.
"Doot - doooooo" - whack on somebody's head or butt.

In fact when Delaney was really little she referred to an expended roll as "doot-ddots."

They’re ‘doot-da-doos’ in my house…

I know this is probably true for most of us ......

poolnoodle.jpg

The Constitution was designed to limit government power.

It failed.

Now what?
Go back to enforcing it?

But the Constitution didn't have provision for life member ship in government bodies, private interest being manipulated, and general corruption......or did it?

Oh! That 2nd amendment thing requiring bloodshed and a civil war sorta counts. Nobody says it's bad enough for that yet.

But I agree with the question and think it is great for a discussion. Greater if "We the People" could realize how far we have derailed.

Someone on here said it best. Something like real Freedom is to darn scary for most of the population.

Man I had forgotten what an absolutely fantastic band Anthrax was. Pushing everybody's buttons at just the right time.
Attack of the Killer B's is so emblematic of what was going on at the time.

And as now a dad of teenagers I now understand why my parents were not fans, lol.

Man I had forgotten what an absolutely fantastic band Anthrax was. Pushing everybody's buttons at just the right time.
Attack of the Killer B's is so emblematic of what was going on at the time.

And as now a dad of teenagers I now understand why my parents were not fans, lol.
^Plugs into the big ol cerwins and cranks some anthrax. Thanks for the reminder.

Too fucking old to be a Senator! 89 years old!

We need age limits! No more than 65 years old on the day you start your next term etc.

Too fucking old to be a Senator! 89 years old!

We need age limits! No more than 65 years old on the day you start your next term etc.
I hope it is the worst, most painful case of shingles, ever experienced by a human being, and then takes a turn for the worst!!

I hope it is the worst, most painful case of shingles, ever experienced by a human being, and then takes a turn for the worst!!

On her butthole.

Six years ago today, my ex-wife left to chase her opioid addiction.
Happy IWD to her.

Happy Freedom Day for me!:):beer::)

Free at last, free at last...
After 35 years of "bliss"

Ba Zing.

Back