Random Thoughts.....

If you just bought better quality steaks, you wouldn’t need that slime
And all Gods people said, Amen.

I’ve mixed it a1 in some ground beef for a tangy burger. But if your steak needs sauce you cooked it wrong

I don't know what id do without all yall to tell me what i should like.
Ever thought about the fact that some people just like the taste of A1? There isnt a steak in the world that wouldn't taste at least a little better TO ME with some A1 on it. The obvious exceptions are steaks that are already prepared with some other type of sauce (au poivre, etc.)

I have had plenty of really good steaks from my grill or high end restaurants with no sauce, but id be lying if i said they couldn't benefit from a little bit of that brown goodness. And i order steaks med rare, so save the burnt steaks comments

Ever thought about the fact that some people just like the taste of A1? There isnt a steak in the world that wouldn't taste at least a little better TO ME with some A1 on it. The obvious exceptions are steaks that are already prepared with some other type of sauce (au poivre, etc.)

I have had plenty of really good steaks from my grill or high end restaurants with no sauce, but id be lying if i said they couldn't benefit from a little bit of that brown goodness. And i order steaks med rare, so save the burnt steaks comments
Imagine thinking A1 is actually good and then writing a 3 paragraph response defending it, lol.
A1 originally was made to cover up the taste of bad beef. So if you don't like the taste of steak without A1, it's cause you buy shitty steak.
/random thought
Can we get these two together in a room with some of these
1675349648616.png

You mix coke in Elmer T Lee don’t ya?

Imagine thinking A1 is actually good and then writing a 3 paragraph response defending it, lol.
A1 originally was made to cover up the taste of bad beef. So if you don't like the taste of steak without A1, it's cause you buy shitty steak.
/random thought
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all spew out the same shit.

Rowan Rumble?? Inflatable pool filled with A1 sauce, five 3 minute rounds, and @UTfball68 officiating shirtless.

I'll settle this right now...A1 is good, just not on steak. Fight me, address is already posted. : flip : I kid I kid

Last edited:
Just to keep the feathers ruffled:

Y’all southerners can’t drive for shit if it isn’t sunny and 65.

Spot of rain? 10 mph below and the four ways on…

Fog: 20mph below and no headlights

Snow: just FML….

Bruh...I can at least understand slowing down for rain, fog, snow, darkness. What I don't understand is why people slow down when it gets cold out. Roads are clear, sun is out...it's just 40*...lets slow down.

Just to keep the feathers ruffled:

Y’all southerners can’t drive for shit if it isn’t sunny and 65.

Spot of rain? 10 mph below and the four ways on…

Fog: 20mph below and no headlights

Snow: just FML….
I'll be honest. This wasn't a problem til all yall yankees showed up :flipoff2:

About like turning the radio down to help read the street signs haha 😂
there's real neuroscience behind why people do that. Cross-modal attentional inhibition is a problem. People instinctively try to avoid it. I even published a paper on it :D.
but that doesn't mean it doesn't look stupid when ya do it.

I still wanna know who started this shit. Don’t remember it happening til the last few years. Flashers are for emergencies, not raindrops.
Its actually (in SC) illegal to drive on the road with your hazards flashing. They are designed for car stopped/broke down along the road.
There is also science that shows they contirbute to crashes in heavy rain as the flashing light actually inhibits vision of other drivers

Its actually (in SC) illegal to drive on the road with your hazards flashing. They are designed for car stopped/broke down along the road.
There is also science that shows they contirbute to crashes in heavy rain as the flashing light actually inhibits vision of other drivers
But it’s okay to have your car broke down, half off the road with a white t-shirt hanging out the window like the car has surrendered to shitty maintenance? (Also a Carolina’s thing I’ve observed in the years I’ve been here).

diet coke and dickel, my man.
nothing wrong with that. No sugar and no bourbon
:D

I actually like Dickel just a TN whiskey vs bourbon dig

there's real neuroscience behind why people do that. Cross-modal attentional inhibition is a problem. People instinctively try to avoid it. I even published a paper on it :D.
but that doesn't mean it doesn't look stupid when ya do it.
We learned about that when I was still active. Seems odd to turn the noise down to see better, but it’s a thing. Ties into the chaos of combat and whatnot.

Anyone have snow on the ground? What area? Kids wanna see some snow so this weekend looks good to make a trip. Banner elk has a sledding hill worst case

Back