Random Thoughts.....

I coped a lot moulding in the past and became pretty good doing it. Two major concerns the actual cut line and the angle of cut. I always did the coping at the same end of moulding because I was better at one end than the other. A left hand right hand thing. I always thought the outside corners were the most difficult which requires just a mitre cut. It was also important to place the moulding in same place in the saw each time. I recently did some exterior moulding copes with a flap wheel and they turned out well.

I thought this was thought provoking!
acdn.detonate.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_05_4fab157e631b4553e18342cc0a3f9370.jpg

"Michael Collins, the astronaut who took this photo, is the only human, alive or dead that isn’t in the frame of this picture, 1969"

WTF is up w/ the packaging for kids' toys?
I should not need a screwdriver, pliers, knife, and a degree in Mech. Engineering to get a damn plastic bathtub for an 18" doll out of the package.

how neat would it be if someone could invent a signaling device for automobiles to notify other drivers when they intend to turn or change lanes?
Dream the dream sir....

WTF is up w/ the packaging for kids' toys?
I should not need a screwdriver, pliers, knife, and a degree in Mech. Engineering to get a damn plastic bathtub for an 18" doll out of the package.

Childproof packaging.... It's a game

trying to stop shoplifters?
Sadly I do think it's something like this.
It's b/c all kids toys seem to come in packages that are "open" on the front face so you can see the toy. So either it's held into a damn blister pack that you need ninja scissors skills with, or has to be held into the package in a way that it can't be yanked out.
Why not just use a fucking box with a sealed taped lid.

(yes I know the answer but fuck 'em. The designer must not have to open these fucking things.)

Copenhagen mint pouches saved my life.

Copenhagen mint pouches saved my life.

has to be more to this story....

Ive been quit dipping for 13 years. Of all vices Ive ever kicked its the one I miss the most. In my day Copenhagen didnt come in flavors or cuts. Just snuff

Ive been quit dipping for 13 years. Of all vices Ive ever kicked its the one I miss the most. In my day Copenhagen didnt come in flavors or cuts. Just snuff

Habits are weird...Cope long and wintergreen is where it was at for me. But the weird thing was, I could drop it cold turkey, either because I wanted to or because I was traveling or on vacation or something. Wouldn't miss it, wouldn't want it. But eventually getting back in the swing of things in a familiar environment, ie my couch, work commute, locker room, etc...I'd easily go through a can a day, if not more. Hell, a night of drinking with buddies, I'll still go through 2-3 cans from 5p-5a...but not much anywhere else any more.

It's just really good. I went from grizzly wintergreen to Copenhagen mint as soon as it came out.
I was a smoker for 10+ years and quit by picking up dip. Started out as a can a day, then a can every two, now I can stretch a can all week. It's almost a comfort thing now that I can put down easy. Even the thought of smoking a cigarette makes me want to gag violently.
But Copenhagen mint still taste amazing.

Barry Melrose is the coolest sportscaster ever.

Matt

Surprised there isn't a thread on the Tulsa shooting, that's one even I'm iffy on.

I didnt figure you wanted to hear my opinion again.
Just think about this for a moment. An armed terrorist bomber was apprehended safely and an unarmed motorist was shot multiple times by multiple officers the same day.

Back