Random Thoughts.....

I can go for it if i was already out and driving by. Aaaaaand, if there wasn't a huge shitshow of a line. But i sure as hell wouldn't make a special trip to save 20 bucks.
Yea we were already out and had to drive right by it.

Last edited:
Meh. I filled up for about half price. Worth the 10 minutes it took.

Around here, all the Sheetz were a circus, so we enjoyed the lack of traffic at another place instead.

I was up around 5-5:30am like usual and saw it on the news on my phone. My van was empty, so I filled it up, then came back and got all of my cans with my truck. There was no wait since I as there early.

Whats with all the yung uns running around w hoodies and sweat shirts on when the heat index is 98?? They can't be cold.

I really love Embassy Suites. Almost always honor GSA per diem rate, you get a kick ass suite room w a door between them, a really nice hot breakfast with omelets made to order, and they usually have a free booze happy hour from 5:30 to 7:00 or so.

No s***. I was looking for some physics and biochemistry explaining why you actually get an underdraft cooling effect by having the right color combo had enough bagginess, just like the robes worn in the Middle East.
Mental health isn’t nearly as cool as physics

Mental health isn’t nearly as cool as physics
1689253763976.png

Is it just me or are the flies HORRIBLE this spring/summer. Yes I have a farm with all the delectable things flies like but hory sheet they seem really bad this year. I’ve spent more on fly traps and taking care of my animals this year than the last 4 yrs combined.

Is it just me or are the flies HORRIBLE this spring/summer. Yes I have a farm with all the delectable things flies like but hory sheet they seem really bad this year. I’ve spent more on fly traps and taking care of my animals this year than the last 4 yrs combined.
I have some spray to help. You spray it on something near where they are bad. They go straight to it then the spaz out and die. A friend of mines whole 40x40 shop was covered in flies. His ceiling was almost black. Few spot and he had to sweep bad shovel them out. It’s food safe and all but obviously I don’t spray it on anything the kids or dog might get ahold of.

Attachments

• IMG_4590.png
    IMG_4590.png
    188.4 KB · Views: 55
I have some spray to help. You spray it on something near where they are bad. They go straight to it then the spaz out and die. A friend of mines whole 40x40 shop was covered in flies. His ceiling was almost black. Few spot and he had to sweep bad shovel them out. It’s food safe and all but obviously I don’t spray it on anything the kids or dog might get ahold of.
Any idea on animals/ livestock safety?

They seem worse around my house too.

I use these:

Amazon product ASIN B07RQVY8R1

Permethrin also. Fantasy for clothing and any kind of fabric. Flues and other bugs hate it and stay away.

It's also used as a flea and other bugs treatment for dogs, but can be deafly to cats due to dosage difference

Permethrin also. Fantasy for clothing and any kind of fabric. Flues and other bugs hate it and stay away.

It's also used as a flea and other bugs treatment for dogs, but can be deafly to cats due to dosage difference
Only problem with permethrin is our barn cars. It is like instant death for cats. And as much as I’m not a cat person they solve SO many farm issues I can’t risk that:

Back