Random Thoughts.....

Apparently all female bartenders dream about having a blonde/red haired blue eyed baby some day. I'll drink to that.

I didnt figure you wanted to hear my opinion again.
Just think about this for a moment. An armed terrorist bomber was apprehended safely and an unarmed motorist was shot multiple times by multiple officers the same day.

I didn't...just figured you had one more in you. For the record...still not jumping to the defense of motorist in Tulsa until there's more facts presented, but I watched about 5 minutes of tape and even I find it difficult to justify the cops judgement call.

If it's raining, TURN ON YOUR DAMN HEADLIGHTS

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Especially if you're in a silver or light gray vehicle driving down a misty interstate, hanging out in blind spots.

I really thought I'd get more likes for my Rocky 4 reference. The internet disappoints me. All about the likes, bout the likes...likes are to me as sun light is to super man.

I just can't stop with the pop culture references today. That 3rd cup of coffee did me in.

I really thought I'd get more likes for my Rocky 4 reference. The internet disappoints me. All about the likes, bout the likes...likes are to me as sun light is to super man.

I just can't stop with the pop culture references today. That 3rd cup of coffee did me in.
I didn't know Superman cared one way or the other about sun light.

Coffee, biscuits/gravy after driving 8 hours and eating crappy road snacks make for the nastiest explosive poo ever. I think I just ruined the whole guest area of my parents house.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Turning on the PC to do real work And get this b.s.
14750172866981782267694.jpg

Really blows...:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::popcorn::popcorn::flipoff::flipoff::popcorn::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Back