Random Thoughts.....

Got an email from my mom today about my Uncle Sonny who lives down in Florida

Today Sonny's dog was at the creek when a gator grabbed him and pulled him under. Sonny jumped in and pulled him out of the gators mouth. They BOTH survived, however Buster has huge gashes all around his neck that the vet sewed up. The vet said she has never seen a dog survive a gator attack like that.[\quote]

Got an email from my mom today about my Uncle Sonny who lives down in Florida
Wow. Sorry to ehar that but glad they're both ok.
Don't mess w/ gators!
And, your uncle must be a badass to jump into the water and pry a dog out of a gator's mouth. Bet he loves his dog!

my new phone apparently don't know the word "autocorrect" and tries to change it to something else. Irony at its best.

Wow. Sorry to ehar that but glad they're both ok.
Don't mess w/ gators!
And, your uncle must be a badass to jump into the water and pry a dog out of a gator's mouth. Bet he loves his dog!
If you've heard some of the stories of my different uncles adventures, well.. This falls right in with all the other gator stories.

My favorite is where another uncle of mine and my dad were out walking near a swamp. Saw an 8' gator and my uncle shot it. Thinking it was dead he grabbed the tail to drag it back to the truck (he was a big man), but the gator woke up and started to head into the water. Ole Uncle Bill dove on the gators tail and called for my dad to help him because "he's getting away!"

every year my work raises money for heart disease research by selling doughnuts, cake, and candy. One guy working a table asked if I wanted to contribute and buy something, I asked if he saw the irony in this. he just stared at me....

Whoever creates movie trailers now sucks ass.

Too much information in them.
Is it that, or that movies now suck and everything good is in the trailer.

^^^Same...if I can get something to the 250-300k mark with minimal effort, I'm happy. Then it's time to throw away and start again.

At first it's outta laziness, now it's a study of the vehicle. Bought a ranger that needed brakes and tires for 400. Came with the brake bads. Bought the cheapest tires I could find new (now on second set) I've added oil when the light comes on, which is after non shows up on the dip stick. Dive it 60 miles a day for two years now. I've replace a radiator house that rubbed a hole in it. That's all I've done

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Because I only paid $500 for it 7 years ago and beyond blowing the head gasket it still runs no matter how bad I treat it.
bingo

96 Tacoma 2wd/2rz. Bought it in 07 from my bossman to use as a work vehicle for $500. Been totaled a few times but ran great with only 125k on it. Better to use that working all over the southeast than it was my XJ on half tons and 37s, especially when averaging 500-800 miles a week driving. 5+ years later, ~325k miles was when I got in the car accident with it (Got t-boned my an Asian woman that ran a stop sign @30 mph). Totalled beyond recognition.
Oh the thousands upon thousands of dollars it made me.

If gender no longer matters, why should it matter that Clinton could be the first woman president???

And then what does it matter if Trump said mean things to a woman???

As long as women continue to make less than men, it certainly does matter.

In the midst of political season, I've seen a number of political ads talking about putting more rapists behind bars. This seems like a bad idea. Why would you want rapists hanging out behind bars? So they could see the drunk chicks walk out?

I would rather have 4 years of Trump than 8 years of Clinton

Back