Random Thoughts.....

Tombstone is one of the best movies EVER made and Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday was of the best acting ever! And I HATE Ike Clanton! :laughing:
Since this is Random Thought thread, how about Random Fact.

The bars on the side of a casket are called Huckles. The guys that that carried the casket, the bearer, were hence called Huckle Bearers.

The movie has been miss quoted as Doc saying “I’ll be your huckleberry” when he actually is implying that he’ll carry you to the grave by ACTUALLY saying “I’m your Huckle Bearer”.

The bars on the side of a casket are called Huckles. The guys that that carried the casket, the bearer, were hence called Huckle Bearers.

The movie has been miss quoted as Doc saying “I’ll be your huckleberry” when he actually is implying that he’ll carry you to the grave by ACTUALLY saying “I’m your Huckle Bearer”.
I have a patch on one of my dump pouches that has just a mustache and the words “I’ll be your huckleberry” on it. I will forever remember this random fact every time I see it. I need to go watch the movie again.

Imagine being a grown ass man riding around in your v6 charger since you couldn’t afford the v8 model and riding everyday with your visors down to look like emergency lights…. See this way too often
It has always fascinated me that the ones who HATE cops the most, tend to be the ones that buy a car and try to look like them. It was like that with crown vics back in the 90's too

It has always fascinated me that the ones who HATE cops the most, tend to be the ones that buy a car and try to look like them. It was like that with crown vics back in the 90's too
still see some blue/white crown vics
now the chargers with the A pillar light
saw a decomissioned blue/white explorer being driven by a crack head the other day
why they don't spend $400 to spray the entire thing white before selling it to marcus is beyond me

Well, I learned something today. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen Tombstone.

It’s because you can buy them dirt cheap after the cops decommission them and the usually have the larger engine packages. I’ve almost bought a few myself, but didn’t want to put off the wrong vibe :laughing:

didn’t want to put off the wrong vibe :laughing:
Errbody thinkin it's Tyrone rollin up to settle on some plug, and out pops Shazam in plain clothes :huggy:

andy.JPG

The customer is always right. WRONG.

The full, correct quote is: "The customer is always right, in matters of taste." -- Gordon Selfridge

It's OK for Bob to buy an ugly hat. It's not OK for Bob to return it 5 years later because it's still ugly.

Back