Random Thoughts.....

Ass, butt, corn hole and booze. It was a damn good day!!
In my youth "corn hole" was a dirty thing that we,as young boys,laughed about and got n trouble for sayin,now a days corn hole is everywhere.Even preachers and old ladies are sayin it.:shaking:

In my youth "corn hole" was a dirty thing that we,as young boys,laughed about and got n trouble for sayin,now a days corn hole is everywhere.Even preachers and old ladies are sayin it.:shaking:
I have this problem too.
It's super big up here.
I'd never even heard it used to describe a game until I moved up here, almost spit out my coffee the first time some folks were talking about a school fundraiser and said, "Hey yeah we should have some corn-holin' too. The kids love that."

I have this problem too.
It's super big up here.
I'd never even heard it used to describe a game until I moved up here, almost spit out my coffee the first time some folks were talking about a school fundraiser and said, "Hey yeah we should have some corn-holin' too. The kids love that."
same here. first time i heard the term i was at a gathering, sitting at a dinner table and a young fellow asked an older large woman if she wanted to play corn hole. nobody batted an eye and i'm sitting there thinking "wtf did he say?"

Cornhole is for sissies that drive squatted trucks, drink Michelob ultra, and listen to pop country...

Grab a real beer, and let's pitch some horse shoes!

Cornhole is for sissies that drive squatted trucks, drink Michelob ultra, and listen to pop country...

So I should take back the Michelob Ultra cornhole boards I bought you for Christmas? Not sure I can return the PowerStroke flat bill cap. It was special order.

Nah, you cant drive horshoe stakes in the ground at a tailgate set up.
Nor do you want to be tossing horsheoes through the air as random 5 year old kids run out of bushes and through your game.

I'll toss corn bags while listening to Waylon and drinking Natty Lite with ya any day tho.

Is there some unwritten rule that once certain types of women turn 50 the are required to wear WAY too much of that perfume that smells like antique furniture?

you drink that horse piss?!

Yep.
If you drink any other cheap beer, imho you are doing it wrong. Basically the same calorie and carb profile as mich ultra, twice the alcohol and actually has a taste unlike Miller lite, and 25% cheaper than bud light.

If I want good beer I'll go craft, but when I wanna drink a dozen plus and not care - natty all the way.

I hate pre-finished glue down for therefore I don't do them. Now I get calls to recoat a new floor that has been glued down and a mess has been made on it. This isn't going to go well....

Why are women outraged at Trumps dirty comments when they bought like 80 million copies of 50 shades of grey?
Because the imaginary guy in the book didn't look like Trump!

Why are women outraged at Trumps dirty comments when they bought like 80 million copies of 50 shades of grey?
The part that gets me is its not like Bill Clinton and JFK both didn't use their celebrity to seduce the women,its pretty much common knowledge that even FDR had a mistress.The only difference is they have Trump on tape doin it.

Yes its hypocritical of people to get upset over dirty words. The real issue here is a matter of consent. The real issue is Trump saying, despite a 'No', that he would just grab that pussy anyways.

seewhatyoudid.jpg

Ram a ford and dodge a chevy the old popular saying that the true dodge redneck goes by. But I've had chevys, fords and dodges and they all have problems you either luck out and get a good one or you get one made on Monday or Friday.

So I haven't really seen the big deal in Trumps 'sexist' comments. But a text from one of my buddies today reads 'I'd drag my dick through a parking lot full of broken glass to hear her fart through a walkie talkie'...so it got me to wondering if I'm desensitized or if the left is making it a bigger deal than it needs to be.

So I haven't really seen the big deal in Trumps 'sexist' comments. But a text from one of my buddies today reads 'I'd drag my dick through a parking lot full of broken glass to hear her fart through a walkie talkie'...so it got me to wondering if I'm desensitized or if the left is making it a bigger deal than it needs to be.
They are running out of actual things he has done wrong, and most men won't tell their woman that they talk like that with their friends

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back