Random Thoughts.....

How the crap did an 2.0 zetec jump 75° and still have 160# compression across the board!?!?

Found out: plastic pulley gone on tensioner, one idler missing. Straight up. Came back hopped two teeth and figured that out. Fixed for good now.

Last edited:
I'll take Mike Wolfe's job any day!
Don't know how much work there is to it any more,all the leg work is done by somebody else he just shows up.

IMG_0939.JPG
How pathetic.

This is on my kids Common Application for College.

I used to love to wheel but there's nothing around me to wheel, closest place is Uwharrie that's 2.5 hours and I'm tired of dealing with all the entitled assholes there's those that are holier than thou and then you got those that have know idea what a screwdriver is

Auto correct doesn't like my vocabulary.

One should Always assume sensors/parts are good out of the box. 100℅ Factory tested, yeah.
I have a 4.0 crank sensor that says no.

Private shop life is stressful, lots of work thankfully but man waiting on parts kills time line

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Private shop life is stressful, lots of work thankfully but man waiting on parts kills time line

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Esp when you have to do the job twice due to bad,new,parts.The parts store have the easy part they just have to give the money back,the installer is the one that takes it in the ass when they have to swap it back out the defective part for nothing.

One can always trust an owner of older heavy equipment to have hydraulic oil on hand. And leaky hoses. And dirt packed in with the leaking hoses. Dirty equipment is unhappy equipment. In more than one sense. At least they didn't complain about the cost for cleaning, heck that was most of the job-- half the day, without a pressure washer, plus those make a huge mess.

Why do so many men pick their nose and wipe the boogers on the wall above the urinal?

I expect that somewhere out in the vast wilderness is a tree, near an old indian village, that was used by the men to pee behind ...... and it's covered in boogers.

Matt

on the urinal note,,,,,, long arse time ago I busted a dude at work sniffing coke off the top of the urinal.

One can always trust an owner of older heavy equipment to have hydraulic oil on hand. And leaky hoses. And dirt packed in with the leaking hoses. Dirty equipment is unhappy equipment. In more than one sense. At least they didn't complain about the cost for cleaning, heck that was most of the job-- half the day, without a pressure washer, plus those make a huge mess.
Try replaceing the hyd cylinder on the bed of a trash truck.

Back