Random Thoughts.....

When I grow up I wanna be an astronaut.
This space cadet jazz ain't quite cuttin it.

We need rain. The only rain at my house in the past 3 months was from the hurricane a few weeks ago

We need rain. The only rain at my house in the past 3 months was from the hurricane a few weeks ago
likewise.

At full y pond covers .78 acres. It is under .5 currently

IMG_20160523_191400.jpg
here's a random pic since I haven't seen one in two pages

Sent from my Z963U using Tapatalk

Why isn't there a ringtone for your alarm that's the sound of a dog vomiting? There's no hitting snooze when you hear that shit.
Or a baby puking

Why isn't there a ringtone for your alarm that's the sound of a dog vomiting? There's no hitting snooze when you hear that shit.
Or a baby puking
when Jake was about 7/8 his gag reflex was soo strong that if he was sick and coughed more than two times he'd puke.No kidding we changed his bed sheets four times one night.Nothin like getting woke up to that sound.They finally took his tonsils and adenoids out and it took care of it.

Jake has a cat that likes to stay inside at night,the dog hates him,and sometimes during the night he'll jiggle the door knob wanting out.The first time he did I woke up in a panic thinking somebody was trying to get in.

when Jake was about 7/8 his gag reflex was soo strong that if he was sick and coughed more than two times he'd puke.No kidding we changed his bed sheets four times one night.Nothin like getting woke up to that sound.They finally took his tonsils and adenoids out and it took care of it.
Yep, both of our kids did the same around age 3-4. I think we bought 4-5 sets of sheets for their beds b/c they were getting switched out so much.
I could sleep through ha tornado, but the sound of a kid yacking down the hall through 2 doors will wake me immediately..

I may have figured out a way around the inmate at the county landfill that avoids my trailer loads of shingles and demolition debris....show up about 10 minutes before the gate closes. I did that yesterday and it was all hands on deck to get me unloaded and out.....Two can play this game.

I may have figured out a way around the inmate at the county landfill that avoids my trailer loads of shingles and demolition debris....show up about 10 minutes before the gate closes. I did that yesterday and it was all hands on deck to get me unloaded and out.....Two can play this game.
Hes too busy packin Oxy's in his ass to worry about your damn shingles.Unload them yourself.

For unloading a load of shingles or other debris at the dump, tie a big rope/cable/chain to a big tire and put the tire in the front of the bed/trailer.Lay the chain/rope down the middle of the bed/trailer and fill w shingles/shit. Then you can hook the chain to the dozer and it can pull the tire and the whole load out quick and easy. It can also pull the bed off the truck If the load is too big/jambed or they pull to fast.

Hes too busy packin Oxy's in his ass to worry about your damn shingles.Unload them yourself.

Yea, I guess my expectations of the incarcerated are just too high.

For unloading a load of shingles or other debris at the dump, tie a big rope/cable/chain to a big tire and put the tire in the front of the bed/trailer.Lay the chain/rope down the middle of the bed/trailer and fill w shingles/shit. Then you can hook the chain to the dozer and it can pull the tire and the whole load out quick and easy. It can also pull the bed off the truck If the load is too big/jambed or they pull to fast.

I need to start a collection of old plastic bediners for this purpose. They seem to slide pretty well. I'll keep trying the show up right before quitting time trick and see if it continues to work.

Just don't use a good tire,i.e NOT the good spare for the truck your driving.

Why is it nose hairs are thicker and stiffer than wire brush bristles?
Because wire brush bristles are made out of the old ones that aren't useful anymore.

Has anyone ever thought about using electromagnets repelling each other as a spring?
I think that it would be a wild looking set up (invisible springs) if the added weight of the magnets could somehow not be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever thought about using electromagnets repelling each other as a spring?
I think that it would be a wild looking set up (invisible springs) if the added weight of the magnets could somehow not be an issue.

Yeah but what happens when the magnets go outta line with each other?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah but what happens when the magnets go outta line with each other?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They would have to be mounted on both ends like a coil spring I guess?
I originally had this idea when I was 10 and really in to mountain biking.

Also, everything metal would be attracted to your bike or rig. lol

Back