Random Thoughts.....

On the topic of public restrooms. You walk in to one...recently cleaned, still has the blue stuff in the bowl. However, floor is still wet from the mop and the toilet seat is still wet from the rag. You have to drop a deuce in the next 15-20 seconds or risk shitting your pants. How should one feel about the condition of the bathroom. Grateful it's clean or resent your ass and pants are now wet or just be thankful you didn't shit yourself.

On the topic of public restrooms. You walk in to one...recently cleaned, still has the blue stuff in the bowl. However, floor is still wet from the mop and the toilet seat is still wet from the rag. You have to drop a deuce in the next 15-20 seconds or risk shitting your pants. How should one feel about the condition of the bathroom. Grateful it's clean or resent your ass and pants are now wet or just be thankful you didn't shit yourself.
Well as long as there's sufficient toilet paper, which generally there is right after cleaning, I can wipe off the seat and if I have to a quick swipe of the floor in about 5 seconds before shitting myself

Another option, drop drawers but hold them up by the crotch w one hand while you grab the handicapped bar w the other to help hold yourself up. Bend your knees enough to get over the seat and drop the bomb, but not enough to touch it w your ass. Poop, stand back up, wipe and go.

How would you ladies ever survive a porta jon working at twice it's capacity.:poop::confused:

I used the "hover" method whenever I had to shit in a PJ (emergency only) hand on the back wall to hold me up, otherwise I'd hit the woods if that was an option or go somewhere for lunch and drop the deuce in a nice, air conditioned toilet in summer. I don't even like to piss in a PJ when it's above 85* and hold my breath if I do, the stench of the blue chemical and messicans mess will stick in your nose and on your clothes if you're in there more than a minute and I quit using PJs for #2 decades ago after getting splashed by the blue water :eek:. If you're friends w the super of a job site you can use the nice bathroom in the air conditioned mobile office on big jobs :D

Last edited:
stuck in lock down at a Community College with a bunch of students in a 10 ft sq room is interesting to say the least.........................................................

Well as long as there's sufficient toilet paper, which generally there is right after cleaning, I can wipe off the seat and if I have to a quick swipe of the floor in about 5 seconds before shitting myself

Another option, drop drawers but hold them up by the crotch w one hand while you grab the handicapped bar w the other to help hold yourself up. Bend your knees enough to get over the seat and drop the bomb, but not enough to touch it w your ass. Poop, stand back up, wipe and go.

How would you ladies ever survive a porta jon working at twice it's capacity.:poop::confused:

Difference is...you know what you're getting with a porta potty. It's a crap shoot (pardon the pun) with a public bathroom. First world problems and whatnot

I used the "hover" method whenever I had to shit in a PJ (emergency only) hand on the back wall to hold me up, otherwise I'd hit the woods if that was an option or go somewhere for lunch and drop the deuce in a nice, air conditioned toilet in summer. I don't even like to piss in a PJ in when it's above 85* and hold my breath if I do, the stench of the blue chemical and messicans mess will stick in your nose and on your clothes if your in there more than a minute. I quit using PJs for #2 decades ago after getting splashed by the blue water :eek:. If you're friends w the super of a job site you can use the nice bathroom in the air conditioned mobile office on big jobs :D

I really tired of all the shit talking in here!!

I was at the beach a few weeks ago, and stopped at a Walgreens for something and the cashier asked if I was over 50 and had an AARP card. I am only 42! My wife got carded buying wine last week, WTF? I haven't been carded for buying alcohol in at least 15 years. I guess it is time to consider some hair plugs and hair dye.

I was at the beach a few weeks ago, and stopped at a Walgreens for something and the cashier asked if I was over 50 and had an AARP card. I am only 42! My wife got carded buying wine last week, WTF? I haven't been carded for buying alcohol in at least 15 years. I guess it is time to consider some hair plugs and hair dye.
Sounds like they thought you were w your granddaughter.

I was at a pub last week w/ a younger fellow, probably in his late 20s. We both wen to the bar, I ordered each of us a beer. She looked at me, then looked at him, asked for his ID. I sorted of smirked, then she looked at me, winked and asked for mine too, clearly just to look like they were being fair. the gray hair on my face pretty much gives me away as being well past that point.

I get mad every time I go.to the landfill and the inmate on work release is there digging for cords to cut off lamps when I could use a hand unloading this trailer load of shingles (I know, I need to get a dump truck/trailer)....

Reminds me of "the phantom shitter".... when I drove a concrete truck someone used to close the lid shit on top of it and write "attack of the phantom shitter" on the wall of some of the porta jons in this one particular neighborhood.

There are some sick people out there....

Speaking of bathrooms, I saw my favorite quote again a week and a half ago:

They paint these walls to hide my pen, but the shit house poet strikes again!

Back in the days when survey crews had 3 guys working together, while doing construction staking we took great delight in waiting a moment for one of our co-workers to get comfortable in the PJ and then we'd hurl a big clod of dirt at the side of the plastic shit box ......BAM!:eek: :lol: .......on a few jobs the other workers began to do it to their co-workers too after seeing the fun we were having.:D

If we are able to vote early, absentee ballots, etc....why not just have voting for 2 weeks instead of a set day which most people don't even vote on?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I wish all rear turn signals on vehicles were orange.
No joke. I thought that was a DOT requirement. Some of the newer Hondas have the smallest little red turn signal that you can't see at all when the brake lights are on.

If we are able to vote early, absentee ballots, etc....why not just have voting for 2 weeks instead of a set day which most people don't even vote on?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I've wondered why we just cant do it electronically. It's not like voter fraud doesn't exist now anyway. Use your tax ID number and driver's license number as the login...quicker, easier and probably get more voter turnout.

Reminds me of "the phantom shitter".... when I drove a concrete truck someone used to close the lid shit on top of it and write "attack of the phantom shitter" on the wall of some of the porta jons in this one particular neighborhood.

There are some sick people out there....
His brother must have worked at a place where my ex-wife worked. She was on the cleaning crew. Everyday the Phantom Crapper would drop a deuce but there wouldn't be any paper with it.

Back in the days when survey crews had 3 guys working together, while doing construction staking we took great delight in waiting a moment for one of our co-workers to get comfortable in the PJ and then we'd hurl a big clod of dirt at the side of the plastic shit box ......BAM!:eek: :lol: .......on a few jobs the other workers began to do it to their co-workers too after seeing the fun we were having.:D

Much better to drop a large rock down the vent pipe so they get a good ole splash of the blue goo. Not that I've ever done it:rockon:

Back