Random Thoughts.....

Why would anyone use the wipe, fold, rewipe???I think it would make for some shitty fingers.........

Why would anyone use the wipe, fold, rewipe???I think it would make for some shitty fingers.........
sometime you';re stuck w/ the last square of TP on the roll. When times are tough ya do whatcha gotta do.

just think how much smoother traffic would flow if all the bung holes would just put their damn phones away, especially at red lights.

Spicy hot food, ok. No problem.
The hot sauce I just used as salsa that some Romanian waitress in the Mexican restaurant begged me not to try... I'm considering calling an ambulance.
:eek:

i was stuck riding behind you for awhile this morning and thought I would give you a suggestion: TAKE YOUR FREAKING FOOT OFF THE BRAKE WHILE YOU'RE MOVING

i was stuck riding behind you for awhile this morning and thought I would give you a suggestion: TAKE YOUR FREAKING FOOT OFF THE BRAKE WHILE YOU'RE MOVING
Let me guess.... Florida tag.

Just got $300 worth of high end make up from my powders division and $200 worth of anti-aging from my OTC division...haven't decided if I'm going to give all of it to the wife at once, make it her Christmas present, or release a little at a time when I need some brownie points.

Just got $300 worth of high end make up from my powders division and $200 worth of anti-aging from my OTC division...haven't decided if I'm going to give all of it to the wife at once, make it her Christmas present, or release a little at a time when I need some brownie points.
I would think if u dumped $500 worth of make up in her lap at one time brownie points would be the last thing you'd get.

I can take bad/rude/aggressive drivers, but getting behind someone riding the brakes turns me into a raging lunatic.

WIRE NUTS in any vehicle should be against the law
image.jpeg

Like but splices are any better?

Now Id tape those boogers up so they couldnt vibrate free...but not ashamed to admit ive done it in a pinch.

Butt connectors properly used are far superior, proper tool and technique and they last quite well, not for every application though.

if you saw something like above in one of your Genset installs, you'd throw a fit !

Yankee girls are fawkin awesome.

I will NEVER date another dame from the south, southeast, or any the like.

Like but splices are any better?

Now Id tape those boogers up so they couldnt vibrate free...but not ashamed to admit ive done it in a pinch.
Radio in my 4Runenr was put in w/ wire nuts to the harness adapter... about 13 years ago

Back